Xbox 360 Dead Space

Status
Not open for further replies.

dkw

officer dibble of the shed end constabulary
Messages
40,388
Reaction score
23,321
anyone with an xbox must get this. superb game, and f**king terrifying. sort of like reis evil and the film event horizon.

 
Event Horizon was exactly what I thought of when I seen this game. I will probably get it for the PS3 when I get one. Also Reistance 2 has just come out, and it looks a belter

 
Never even heard of this game and i'm addicted to the 360 lol...
really? its a belting game, and a must if you like games like resi evil etc...

 
It does look impressive, I'm currently working through Far Cry 2, which is a damn fine game, well worth getting.

 
It does look impressive, I'm currently working through Far Cry 2, which is a damn fine game, well worth getting.
couldnt really get into far cry 1, dont know why as its normally the type of game i like. too many games out at the moment. working through dead space and fable 2, fallout 3 out this friday. absolutely loved the old fallout games, so hopefull this one will be good too. too many games, not enough time (or money)

 
Might give it a go soon, I have to finish playing Fable 2, Which will be sometime next year as there is so much to do! (I must get all the women to have my kids).

 
Might give it a go soon, I have to finish playing Fable 2, Which will be sometime next year as there is so much to do! (I must get all the women to have my kids).
;) im playing this too, ive got a family and kids and several business`s. its so bloody addictive. my mates played phoned me on the weekend to say he had to stop playing cos it was upsetting him. he got caught with 2 wives, got divorced by both and was gutted. he said it was worse when his real wife left him, the nutjob....

 
i'm addicted to the call of duty Beta right now, most likely will be buying the game.

PES 09 good?

 
i'm addicted to the call of duty Beta right now, most likely will be buying the game.PES 09 good?
lucky sod, i didnt manage to get a beta code, though i definately will be getting cod5. demo for pes 09 was shockingly bad, if the full game is as bad i wont be going near it.

 
I like the look of the game, though can anyone tell me if its just a load of blood and guts or is there actually a decent story to go with it.

Also does anyone know if fable 2 is coming out on ps3 or is it an xbox exclusive

 
I like the look of the game, though can anyone tell me if its just a load of blood and guts or is there actually a decent story to go with it.Also does anyone know if fable 2 is coming out on ps3 or is it an xbox exclusive
its a fairly good story, basically its the same as the film event horizon. the set pieces in this game are magnificent, some of the best bits of gameplay ive ever seen. and im not sure if fable 2 will be out on the ps3, though i doubt it as i think its a microsoft backed project.

 
i'm addicted to the call of duty Beta right now, most likely will be buying the game.PES 09 good?
I played PES 09 in Zavvi a few days ago and I have to say it's poor. Poor gameplay, mainly. I advise you get FIFA 09 over PES. :D

 
Might give it a go soon, I have to finish playing Fable 2, Which will be sometime next year as there is so much to do! (I must get all the women to have my kids).
Is Fable 2 any good? Still wondering whether to get it or not. Having a strict mother and father I doubt they'd let me get Dead Space as it's an 18 and I'm 16 :) but I could try :D

 
Fable 2 is very good, But it depends if you like RPGs if you want it or not. And Jack i don't think you will ever see Fable 2 come out on the PS3. If it does it wont be for like 1-2 years. But i think it won't as it is a Microsoft project like DKW said.

 
got to level 41 in cod5 ha i have no life, anyone who gets it for xbox u wont be dissapointed

 
I'll definatly be getting cod when it comes out looks great just a bit dissapointed theres no British missions. Get it on the pc though as i cant stand 1st person shooters on consoles.

 
Is Fable 2 any good? Still wondering whether to get it or not. Having a strict mother and father I doubt they'd let me get Dead Space as it's an 18 and I'm 16 :( but I could try :D
Change the box the disc comes in :)

 
Last edited by a moderator:
Is Fable 2 any good? Still wondering whether to get it or not. Having a strict mother and father I doubt they'd let me get Dead Space as it's an 18 and I'm 16 :) but I could try :D
Oh and by the way if they dont let you play Dead Space then what would they say to you when they hear you slept with a woman and had a baby on Fable 2? and caught STD?

Yes that happens!

 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top