YO!

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Big Man

New Signing
Messages
66
Reaction score
0
HI, I am The Big Man. I hope the moderator didn't find my youthly title hurtful?

This is my first thread and post, you can say I am the best around. I love CFC and I like some good humour. I have a good sense of humour myself, I would say!

Without any further comments. I thank you for you're warm welcomes and I will be as active as I can.

WATCH OUT!

 
Last edited by a moderator:
Any reason for the second account A.T.E?

 
Any reason for the second account A.T.E?
I'm a friend of his.

I'm a Chelsea fan too, and he told me about this forum, so I thought I should try it out. My own PC is for repair so i registered at this one. I guess that is how you figured that part out, heh?

 
Yo, Big Man! Nothing escapes the eagle eye of Modulicious!

 
Many years ago there was a song which went:

I was a big man yesterday, but boy you wanna see me now!

There really is only one person called Mod, though there is a limited number of demi-gods and goddesses whose combined efforts make this a stupendous forum.

 
Many years ago there was a song which went:I was a big man yesterday, but boy you wanna see me now!

There really is only one person called Mod, though there is a limited number of demi-gods and goddesses whose combined efforts make this a stupendous forum.
I see... So far, so good is my comment to this forum. And, those lines beneath, some of them are gold!

 
1986 called; it wants it's thread title back.

 
Last edited by a moderator:
with much disappointment, I am beginning to realise that you are neither

a.) one of the teenage mutant ninja turtles.

b.) a member of the sugar hill gang.

:D

 
Last edited by a moderator:
that's okay. as a wise man once said; "we can't all be ninja turtles".

 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top