You Owe Yourself To Watch This Show

Status
Not open for further replies.
Colbert report is amazing. and anyone in the states, you have to watch reno 9111 that'sthe funniest show ever in my opinion. And when extras used to be on HBO that was a great show too.

 
I have to confess that Red Dwarf is better than all the shows mentioned in this topic combined.

 
Having failed to find decent torrents for Season One of The Wire, as i'm too cheap to buy it on DVD (also never really see the point anyway, as I would only ever watch it once), I have now managed to scavenge the entire Seasons 1 and 2 of Dexter.

Currently i'm 3 episodes into the first series and liking it a LOT. Very dark at times, and it is odd to find yourself liking a serial killer, but well worth watching if it continues to be this good.

That's my weeknights sorted for a couple of weeks....

 
No, I did try and sort one out recently, but....got a bit confused by the whole thing, to be honest.

sad but true.

 
next question, did you check www.torrentz.com?

that's where my friend* got them from...

 
Ok, am at work so can't download, but this looks VERY promising, cheers G4, legend!

 
Ok, am at work so can't download, but this looks VERY promising, cheers G4, legend!
100% agree. will nominate this for memorable. top posting.

to be honest people should look at this post and feel shame for not posting it themselves.

 
Both Arrested Development and the The Wire are on numerous trackers

When is the AD film coming?

 
currently scheduled for feb 2009.... not sure how concrete it is though, and I don't think they've got the whole cast yet (but if the film is guaranteed to happen they will no problem.)

 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top