Your favourite Beatles song

Status
Not open for further replies.

lauren

First Team Squad
Messages
1,283
Reaction score
11
I was singing along to a Day in the Life last night on the radio which got me to thinking which is my favourite of theirs. Which is a tough call. I think I would pick A Day in the Life.

 
While My Guitar Gently Weeps

 
overrated. god was FAR bigger...
icon_lol.gif


 
overrated. god was FAR bigger...
icon_lol.gif
Probably not a thread for you then... that said, I'm not a fan either, I do like John Lennon though.

 
Maxwell's Silver Bullet, though I preferred the Stones. George Harrison was my favourite Beatle.

 
George Harrison?? Overrated?? By whom?????

 
George Harrison?? Overrated?? By whom?????
The whole group are overrated. The most basic and unmusical records ever. Chimps could play drums better than Ringo could!

 
George Harrison?? Overrated?? By whom?????
The whole group are overrated. The most basic and unmusical records ever. Chimps could play drums better than Ringo could!
Well I didn't say it was George Harrison's musical talent I admired!

 
I wouldn't change it too often, based on your recollection of song titles there is a distinct risk that should your mind be too volatile it you may forget where you left your house keys.

 
I have pre-empted that eventuality by putting one under a bush in the garden! I still remember that.

 
A grand plan, but not so grand when you can't find the bush.

 
When I can't find my bush, I'll climb through a window.

Anyway, my garage door would open if I gave it an angry look.

 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top