Your favourite Christmas songs...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well, maybe not obscure, just songs I've never heard of ;)
Funny, because I'd say Wizzard and "I Wish..." is more obscure than many of the other songs that have been posted here, but I guess it's pretty popular in England.

 
Well, maybe not obscure, just songs I've never heard of :)
Ruh Buh Juh!! You've never heard Fairy Tale of New York????? You have such a lot to learn, young man! Christy Moore did it well too, though to those who prefer the barbed wire tones of Shane MacGowan, that is probably heresy!

 
Ruh Buh Juh!! You've never heard Fairy Tale of New York????? You have such a lot to learn, young man! Christy Moore did it well too, though to those who prefer the barbed wire tones of Shane MacGowan, that is probably heresy!
I know THAT song! Who doesn't know that song!

I seem to have caused a bit of confusion with my obscure comment. When I meant was, other than Fairy Tale of New York, they were mostly songs that don't dominate the radio stations at Christmas time, hence why I put Wizzard up.

 
Christmas songs are a case of time and place. I usually get wa**ers looking for them the week leading up to xmas , the w**kers who dont listen to music all year unless it Xfactor. Anyway , i love this.....

 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top