Your favourite Music Videos?

Status
Not open for further replies.
That's a classic video Loz! And an awesome song as well!
happy0034.gif


 
That's a classic video Loz! And an awesome song as well!
happy0034.gif
For me Bowie is second to none. I can even forgive him the 'Tin machine' era because he had accumulated so many brownie points!

I have seen him a few times in concert but had never seen him sing 'Ashes to Ashes' live and, to be honest, I had given up all hope of seeing it happen. Then I went to see him at Old Trafford cricket ground back in about the summer of 2002 and he sung it and I felt I had witnessed a moment of pure unadulterated genius.

 
Some great ones already...and this, like all music questions, can change daily. I love this Band and thier videos (even the one with the two kids kissing). I just think the videos are so fitting for the music

[youtube:deenyaup]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=okLCurB1lJw[/youtube:deenyaup]

By the same band, I love this track too, so joyful and melancholic at the same time. I remember Sky using it after we won the Prem, and they had a shot of Crespo crying....almost made me cry for joy too

[youtube:deenyaup]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PDxMQaMqsig[/youtube:deenyaup]

 
Great song, poignant video. Gets me every time

[youtube:1x4eeoc8]

[/youtube:1x4eeoc8]
 
I have the album "behind the music" by soundtrack of our lives and a great band. Are they still touring? Have the realesed much lately?

 
I have the album "behind the music" by soundtrack of our lives and a great band. Are they still touring? Have the realesed much lately?
I saw them on the Behind the Music -tour and they rocked the house. Just awesome! Had a little chat with the drummer backstage after the show. Or to be honest, my mate who's a drummer did most of the talking as the they were talking mostly about "drummers' stuff", which I'm totally clueless about. So I figured I'd do everyone a favour and not even try to talk about playing drums and just concentrated on sipping beer and nodding approvingly every once in a while. He seemed like a very casual and cool guy, though.
431.gif


They've released one complilation of B-sides and other rarities(A Present From the Past) and one proper studio album(Origins Vol. 1). They've been touring quite regularily and I think they've recorded most of the tracks for a new album(supposed to be called Origins Vol. 2, or so I've heard), but no release date has been announced yet. I've been meaning to go and see them, but I always seem to have something else planned when they come to town. Hopefully I'll be able to catch the next time they come around to play.

If you liked Behind the Music, I suggest you give their debut album(Welcome to the Infant Freebase) a listen. Their other releases are alright as well, but Behind the Music and Welcome to the Infant Freebase are my favourites.

Here's a vidoe for a song from that album:

[youtube:3d96iga0]

[/youtube:3d96iga0]
 
the specials-skinhead moonstomp

in the days when you could actually join in with the bands


 
That's a classic video Loz! And an awesome song as well!
happy0034.gif
For me Bowie is second to none.
I don't own many music DVDs, but I just had to buy best of Bowie when I saw it on sale a few years ago. Some great videos there. The other music DVDs I own are Madness' Divine Madness and...well, I don't know if Rudeboy counts as a music DVD as such, but I bought it because of the Clash live material, so it counts as a music DVD for me.

 
[youtube:2fts9gfy]

[/youtube:2fts9gfy]Just right for a lazy Sunday afternoon.
beach.gif


e2a: Shot in sicily.

 
A few of my favorite videos;The Clash - I Fought The Law

16u0wwCfoJ4

The Prodigy - Smack My Bitch Up

BW7PHcXwE4s

Beastie Boys- Sabotage

sbqIyeed4g

The Rolling Stones - Undercover of the Night

gmNbWLFCPtw
in the youtube code write www. instead of uk.
icon_wink.gif


 
Sledgehammer - Peter Gabriel

Take on Me - Aha?

Addicted to Love (the one Nibs so eloquently describes in his list and for the same reasons).

 
SpAcE126, what was the second video? It seems to have been removed from youtube.
317.gif


 
Favourite music videos?There's that one with all the girls playing saxaphones, in little majorette type outfits.

The one where that one bloke gets chased by loadsa girls all dressed in bikini's / shorts.

That song "Stacey's mum" featuring Rachel Hunter - again in a bikini (hmm, bit of a theme developing here)

Basically, any video featuring birds with big tits in or out of bikini's are pretty good - unless they also happen to feature that 50 cents, 'cos he's a complete five knuckle shuffler.

(Latest Kanye West one is pretty good too)
you'll like the Eric Prydz video then. EASILY the horniest vid of all time, Check it on You Tube !!!

 
...you'll like the Eric Prydz video then. EASILY the horniest vid of all time, Check it on You Tube !!!
Not one of my favourites, but now that we're talking about horny videos:
What about this then?

[youtube:10m6edkh]

[/youtube:10m6edkh]
 
SpAcE126, what was the second video? It seems to have been removed from youtube.
317.gif
Dave Matthews Band - So Much To Say

Weird that they took it off, it's the record company that put it on there
300.gif


 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top