2020 SUPER BOWL

Who wins this years Super Bowl

  • Kansas City Chiefs

    Votes: 2 25.0%
  • San Francisco 49ers

    Votes: 3 37.5%
  • This isn't even real football!

    Votes: 3 37.5%

  • Total voters
    8
  • Poll closed .
Very close half. Impressive drive by the Niners after a great start by the Chiefs.

All to play for. Come on KC.

 
Sensational win by the Chiefs. All time classic game. Congrats robdog!

Coming back from 10+ points down in all three games is unprecedented.

The Chiefs matched Chelsea in going 50 years between titles (  1955- 2005).

 
Last edited by a moderator:
Big call for pass interference against kittle for the push off changed the game, a 49ers score there just before half time would have made it a different game. And it was never a penalty. 

Mahomes is a freak, just undefendable. 

 
Well, that was a rude way to start my Monday! At least [mention=10357]robdog[/mention] is deliriously happy, that's a comfort [mention=17849]chiefBlueCFC[/mention] also seems a tad pleased 
default_wink.gif

I'm going to work now....
default_sadwalk.gif
Don't forget about our avatar bet - use this imageMahomesSaves.jpg
 
What an immense game, I’d backed the Chiefs to have an interest (I’m unfortunately a Raiders fan) what a comeback & how good was Mahomes!

 
What an immense game, I’d backed the Chiefs to have an interest (I’m unfortunately a Raiders fan) what a comeback & how good was Mahomes!
Funnily enough, he's usually better. He threw two interceptions last night, after going 164 passes without one (in his post-season career).

 
hugely disappointed.  As always people look for reasons, and I do feel that the refs missed some calls, or were at least very inconsistent.  However, again Shannahan shows he can't manage a big game to the end.  Up 10 points with just over 7 minutes to play in the 4th and you go 3 and out a couple times, and can't stop the Chiefs.  Terrible ending, but congrats to the Chiefs fans.

 
Big call for pass interference against kittle for the push off changed the game, a 49ers score there just before half time would have made it a different game. And it was never a penalty. 

Mahomes is a freak, just undefendable. 
yes, I felt that was a weak call, or if you're going to call it be consistent.  Also a huge non call later in the game when the chiefs jumped offside and got to Jimmy quicker because of it.  Also a late hit on Jimmy that wasn't called, and the number of times i saw Bosa wrapped up that should have been holding calls.  

 
Well, that was a rude way to start my Monday! At least @robdog is deliriously happy, that's a comfort @chiefBlueCFC also seems a tad pleased  :wink:

I'm going to work now.... :sadwalk:
It was a good Super Bowl! I'd be lying if I said I wasn't making my peace with around 8 minutes left in the game... Can, and can't at the same time, believe that Mahome Boy pulled it off. He is the epitome of down but not out. 49ers had a hell of a season @Valerie! At least now we can focus solely on Chelsea

 
seems that the 49ers are truly motivated after losing Super Bowl LIV
It's so hard to come back... Since 2000, I believe only 2 teams have gone back after winning it... The patriots and the Steelers... and history says that you're even less likely to go back after losing (unless you are the Buffalo Bills) 

I was at the parade yesterday and the boys were all talking about coming back... We'll see if that happens. They've got the biggest piece, which the best quarterback in the world, but it takes all 53 guys to get back there. I'm excited to see how both teams perform next season

 
Back
Top