3rd Place Play-off (Netherlands vs Brazil)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zeta

Members AF
Messages
24,697
Reaction score
11,408
How many will Holland score do you reckon?

I'm going for 3-2 Netherlands

 
That Brazil attack is dreadful. I can't see where the goals are going to come from. Nice to see Oscar back in the middle though.

 
That Brazil attack is dreadful. I can't see where the goals are going to come from. Nice to see Oscar back in the middle though.
What does it say about us then? Their attack is Willian, Ramires, Oscar and Fred... 3 of those are ours...

 
What does it say about us then? Their attack is Willian, Ramires, Oscar and Fred... 3 of those are ours...
The only problem with that is Fred. (Jo today though, not Fred, dunno what's worse).

 
Last edited by a moderator:
Penalty to Netherlands.

Lol.

Another cricket score on the cards

 
Brazil got sooo lucky there, not a penalty but Silva should be off

 
The crowd sound like something from a 1980's England International schoolboy game. Have they let thousands of kids in for free for this match ?

 
Jeez luiz.... What on earth was he thinking then.

 
Okay, I'm getting worried now.

I'm worried there will be riots in the stadium and around the area if this escalates any further. I'm also worried about how damaged Oscar, Willian, and Ramires are going to be going into next season... This sh*t will haunt them forever.

 
Jeez luiz.... What on earth was he thinking then.
He wasn't thinking at all and sadly it's an all too familiar story. I honestly don't take any joy from seeing his headless chicken displays, but this is yet another one of them. PSG must be bricking it.

 
Oscar the only Brazilian showing some effort....how glad are we to get shot of Luiz, the last two games have proven Jose right yet again...

 
I do feel for Luiz, yes he's error prone, yes he's made some almighty mistakes this WC & yes we got £50m for him but I'm not getting the glee that some people appear to be getting with each & every mistake he makes.

He was a good servant for us and although I didn't shed any tears with his departure it's still gutting to see him so hurt.

 
As much as I love Oscar (and he looks to be having a decent game), it's frustrating watching him play in a meaningless game like this when he so obviously needs a nice long break.

 
No points at stake for my WC pool, so now it's just about our Chelsea boys. Not looking good for them, is it...

 
I do feel for Luiz, yes he's error prone, yes he's made some almighty mistakes this WC & yes we got £50m for him but I'm not getting the glee that some people appear to be getting with each & every mistake he makes.

He was a good servant for us and although I didn't shed any tears with his departure it's still gutting to see him so hurt.
I second that gem. I loved when he scored he's peno against bayern and gave it to the fans behind the goal.
 
Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top