Nah, it's the old shedlooks like that was taken in front of the chicken run.
I resemble that remark!!no. I'm sticking it to all you time facists who wake up in the so called "morning" and sleep at "night". you're all conformist tossers.
I've actually been getting in touch with my feminine side, and boy do have I a surprise for you lads on the next piss up.TIM!!!! Where you bin me old mucker? Have they let you out on parole?
1920's glamour all the way, might cause your Magners to froth a littleWill you be the one in the high heels?
i feel queesy...1920's glamour all the way, might cause your Magners to froth a little
Top man er girl er oh for f**ks sake get me another Magners....................1920's glamour all the way, might cause your Magners to froth a little
Doesn't look right in Gola football boots. Get 'em offLook what I found when I accessed my photobucket account after about a year! Almost forgot I had this!![]()