A star in Blue (at last)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tim W

Go ahead and play for keeps
Messages
5,206
Reaction score
240
46309.jpg
 
That pitch is rubbish.

Good to see you around Tim it's been a while.

 
hope you are well mate, be good to catch up soon

 
TIM!!!! Where you bin me old mucker? Have they let you out on parole?

 
ola tim, good to see you back. unfortunately, michael jackson died in your absence. we are treating these events as unrelated pending further investigation.

 
no. I'm sticking it to all you time facists who wake up in the so called "morning" and sleep at "night". you're all conformist tossers.

 
TIM!!!! Where you bin me old mucker? Have they let you out on parole?
I've actually been getting in touch with my feminine side, and boy do have I a surprise for you lads on the next piss up.

BTW I now go under the name of Venus

G4 (and anyone else for that matter) check out The Dead Weather's new album when you get a minute DW

 
jack white's new band- where he's the drummer? saw a bit on the telly at glastonbury and put them on my list to check out. think the raconteurs are pretty good too.

 
Look what I found when I accessed my photobucket account after about a year! Almost forgot I had this!

RaquelWelchinblue.jpg


 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top