Aarón Anselmino

Tbf I’d rather recall one of the youngsters and give them a try rather than chuck another 60M on another child
Ideally should be Sarr who solves our lack of ball progression from defence but I understand why they can’t recall him. They were better off doing nothing though because he was getting mins at Dortmund, which he won’t get here. Even with Tosin been out we still have Chalobah, Archeampong, Fofana, Badiashille & even Hato to cover CB roles.

 
Last edited by a moderator:
Even less games for josh then
Going to be interesting to see what Clearlake do if Bayern or Palace put £30-40m on the table for Josh. I don't think they'll be able to resist all that lovely pure profit ...

 
Desperate times call for desperate measures ... and the quest for a successful Argentinian signing continues with Aaron Anselmino !
Enzo, Garnacho, Anselmino, I mean, what can go wrong?

It’s unfortunate that the clowns in charge don’t trust Josh and we keep playing Badiash*t and now bring another CB. Also, what’s happening with Disasi now?

 
Enzo, Garnacho, Anselmino, I mean, what can go wrong?

It’s unfortunate that the clowns in charge don’t trust Josh and we keep playing Badiash*t and now bring another CB. Also, what’s happening with Disasi now?
Don't forget Buonanotte LOL

Heck I almost want to blame Veron and Di Santo on Clearlake as well 😎

 
  • Haha
Reactions: RMH
Measures that fix nothing.

Injury prone. Zero experience, and doesn’t fix our lack of aerial winners.
Goes along with looking to loan Douglas Luiz done it?

Anselmino has managed just 6 appearances for Dortmund due to multiple injuries this season.

Like you said not an aerial force cb, is a ball playing one though.

Would Rosenior prefer a cb like Sarr who is good in the air and he has worked with before? Guess not eh Eghbali

 
Going to be interesting to see what Clearlake do if Bayern or Palace put £30-40m on the table for Josh. I don't think they'll be able to resist all that lovely pure profit ...
Don't think we want to keep him or care about improving us in the air. Josh not only our best cb but our bet aerial cb too yet no game time there.

 
Goes along with looking to loan Douglas Luiz done it?

Anselmino has managed just 6 appearances for Dortmund due to multiple injuries this season.

Like you said not an aerial force cb, is a ball playing one though.

Would Rosenior prefer a cb like Sarr who is good in the air and he has worked with before? Guess not eh Eghbali
But what 6 appearances! According to Romano he had an excellent impact at Dortmund!

 
I wouldn't be surprised if Anselmino gets loaned to Strasbourg and Sarr is recalled to play for us. Wouldn't hate it.

 
If this means we don't go and spend a small fortune on another mystery child then I'm all for it 🤷‍♂️

 
So where does he fall in the pecking order?

I mean Josh already isn’t getting game time ahead of the generartional Benoite f**king Badiashille! Where does this kid fall into things?!

 
Rumours are we’re sending Anselmino to Strasbourg and recalling Sarr with Jezza Jacket being signed and left on loan until the summer.

 
Rumours are we’re sending Anselmino to Strasbourg and recalling Sarr with Jezza Jacket being signed and left on loan until the summer.
I'd take that - want to see more of Sarr and let his time start.

 
Seems to have been very attached to Dortmund as we was crying his eyes off when saying goodbye to his teammates.

Now watch him get no minutes ahead of Tosin and Badiashile and make the odd appearence against Hull 🤣

 
Of all of or CBs the only one that seems to be in favour is Colwill, perhaps thats because he is unavailable. All of the others would appear not to be a guaranteed starting place any time soon for various reasons. Chalobah Badashiele Tosin Fofana Achempong Disasi are all used in a rotation at best, perhaps Chalobah is as close to first choice at present. Anselmino is worth a try in January and Sarr maybe in July.

The difficulty is finding a young CB with a lowish wage demand who is good enough to force his way into a regular starting position, transfer fee is no issue ( to our clowns).

What we have in the main above is failed or failing attempts at the ideal. I think the club are going to continue with this process for the foreseeable future, Im hoping we hit lucky, soon.🤞

Good luck Aaron !

 
Rumours are we’re sending Anselmino to Strasbourg and recalling Sarr with Jezza Jacket being signed and left on loan until the summer.
I mean we could have just sent Disasi to Strasbourg to recall Sarr....

 
I mean we could have just sent Disasi to Strasbourg to recall Sarr....
Reckon we have only 1 international loan spot remaining after recalling Fofana. I don’t like how we have behaved here, we have screwed Dortmund over so late in the window for no reason. He was actually getting games when fit, even played at the weekend right after getting fit. I would think a club like Dortmund renowned for developing players would be one we would want to maintain a solid relationship with.

 
Back
Top