Valerie
Only one 23
- Messages
- 35,250
- Reaction score
- 22,175
A meet 'n greet with the mods is an obvious one!Well the VIP chat did, but if you can think of any perks to add? I'll throw them in!
A meet 'n greet with the mods is an obvious one!Well the VIP chat did, but if you can think of any perks to add? I'll throw them in!
We should all be allowed to suspend one members account for two weeks. If we all worked together I’m sure we could permanently ban @axman2526Well the VIP chat did, but if you can think of any perks to add? I'll throw them in!
I was going to can it, but I recognise that some still want it!
Sounds good to me, I can rest easy knowing @Simplymois now prepared to take over making the match threadsWe should all be allowed to suspend one members account for two weeks. If we all worked together I’m sure we could permanently ban @axman2526
Errrrr....eh!Sounds good to me, I can rest easy knowing @Simplymois now prepared to take over making the match threads![]()
Well that's one of the nicest ways of describing my brand of bullsh*ttery I have received on here.Errrrr....eh!
Naaaa, that's fine mate, I'm in your corner, you have back up Ax.
Plus I don't have your panache...
Anytime bud, I'm semi-retired, my laziness has no bounds.