Dubai_blue
Youth Team
- Messages
- 132
- Reaction score
- 0
Hello!
So I'm not new to this forum, as you can tell by my sign up date, but haven't properly introduced myself yet. I've been a chelsea fan since 2002 (24 now) which is why I was hesitant to post stuff as many on here would have considered me a glory hunter, which I most certainly am not! Anyhoo, thought I'd say hi finally!
Ps Great work on getting a mobile site up and running! Will be posting my humble opinions on stuff more often
So I'm not new to this forum, as you can tell by my sign up date, but haven't properly introduced myself yet. I've been a chelsea fan since 2002 (24 now) which is why I was hesitant to post stuff as many on here would have considered me a glory hunter, which I most certainly am not! Anyhoo, thought I'd say hi finally!
Ps Great work on getting a mobile site up and running! Will be posting my humble opinions on stuff more often