strider6004
Legend
- Messages
- 13,786
- Reaction score
- 4,998
This young kid looks special to me
I think that was this season that he made his debut as a sub, but it sure does feel like a lifetime ago!He seems to have a good football brain a turn of speed and knows where the goal is. For me he looks a natural.
I remember him coming on as a sub last season late on a match and he took the ball cleverly going past his defender, thought straight away he had something so was pleased to find this clip today.
I think we will see more of him, seems to know where to run when a cross comes over too.
Looks a strong prospect, links play well and seems to be creative in finishing. Very much moulded in Tammy but hopefully at 6ft 3 and fairly big for 19 will have strength and hold up play of Giroud.Not me yet agree he looks a decent prospect.
And not get his legs tangled up everytime he gets the ball (Tammy) :0)Looks a strong prospect, links play well and seems to be creative in finishing. Very much moulded in Tammy but hopefully at 6ft 3 and fairly big for 19 will have strength and hold up play of Giroud.
Tammy is there. He just misses the f**king thingAnd be there when the ball goes across the penalty box from a perfect cross, for a tap in.. (unlike Tammy)
I looked at him on You tube a while back, he looks good though not sure he is that fast...........He looks to be two-footed, so that's a plus. Tall and fast, what more can you ask for?
Was that Broja or Anjorin? Can't rememberConsidering my habits, I could well be misremembering this, but I did enjoy that his first touch in a Chelsea shirt in a senior game was skying a shot from about 45 yards out.