Armando Broja

I don’t know, because I just saw the first three minutes of it, and the goalkeepers were just dreadful in allowing just about all  of his goals, so the jury is still out for me.

 
He seems to have a good football brain a turn of speed and knows where the goal is. For me he looks a natural.

I remember him coming on as a sub last season late on a match and he took the ball cleverly going past his defender, thought straight away he had something so was pleased to find this clip today.

I think we will see more of him, seems to know where to run when a cross comes over too.

 
He seems to have a good football brain a turn of speed and knows where the goal is. For me he looks a natural.

I remember him coming on as a sub last season late on a match and he took the ball cleverly going past his defender, thought straight away he had something so was pleased to find this clip today.

I think we will see more of him, seems to know where to run when a cross comes over too.
I think that was this season that he made his debut as a sub, but it sure does feel like a lifetime ago!

 
Anyone kept an eye on Broja in Vitesse. Currently starting no.9 and helping Vitesse to 2nd in the league (2pts behind A**x). 5 goals in 10 starts and looks real deal. Decent compilation of some of his play here : https://www.bing.com/videos/search?q=armando+broja&&view=detail&mid=13289C9880E5698A83A913289C9880E5698A83A9&&FORM=VRDGAR&ru=%2Fvideos%2Fsearch%3Fq%3Darmando%2Bbroja%26FORM%3DHDRSC4

Seems to be falling on the Mason Mount side of Vitesse Loanees rather than the Lucas Piazon side.

 
Not me yet agree he looks a decent prospect.
Looks a strong prospect, links play well and seems to be creative in finishing. Very much moulded in Tammy but hopefully at 6ft 3 and fairly big for 19 will have strength and hold up play of Giroud.

 
Looks a strong prospect, links play well and seems to be creative in finishing. Very much moulded in Tammy but hopefully at 6ft 3 and fairly big for 19 will have strength and hold up play of Giroud.
And not get his legs tangled up everytime he gets the ball (Tammy)   :0)

 
And be there when the ball goes across the penalty box from a perfect cross, for a tap in..  (unlike Tammy) 

 
And be there when the ball goes across the penalty box from a perfect cross, for a tap in..  (unlike Tammy) 
Tammy is there. He just misses the f**king thing  :laugh2:

I hope bangs in a perfect hat trick to make us all look like mugs in his next match now!

 
Considering my habits, I could well be misremembering this, but I did enjoy that his first touch in a Chelsea shirt in a senior game was skying a shot from about 45 yards out.

 
Broja was a standout in the Academy, and I hope he makes the grade here.  I think he has a better chance to do so if Frank stays in charge 

 
He looks to be two-footed, so that's a plus.  Tall and fast, what more can you ask for?

 
He looks to be two-footed, so that's a plus.  Tall and fast, what more can you ask for?
I looked at him on You tube a while back, he looks good though not sure he is that fast...........

 
Last edited by a moderator:
I done some YT viewing, the Kid looks like he has something about him, Pacy, skillfull, and and eye for goal.

We know he’ll go  out on loan again….🤔

 
Considering my habits, I could well be misremembering this, but I did enjoy that his first touch in a Chelsea shirt in a senior game was skying a shot from about 45 yards out.
Was that Broja or Anjorin? Can't remember

 
Last edited by a moderator:
Back
Top