The usual suspects.Only just home from work so will watch game later. Out of interest how many today said 'game over' or 'im switching off' after 5 minutes?
I suspect there will still be a few twists but City need to be perfect and they still look flawed despite all their spending. Arsenal will continue to grind out the ugly wins.Unfortunately Arsenal have had a great night ... a win for them and a draw for City
Makes you feel kinda queasy doesn't it?City finish 2-2, idiots. Arsenal won.
Arsenal can now lose at the Etihad and still win the title.
YuckCity finish 2-2, idiots. Arsenal won.
Arsenal can now lose at the Etihad and still win the title.
I know I have been calling them winning the title for a while, but tonight it is now done. Brighton were the better side, Arsenal fluked it and City bottled it.City finish 2-2, idiots. Arsenal won.
Arsenal can now lose at the Etihad and still win the title.
No KDB or Gundogan is a huge miss.I suspect there will still be a few twists but City need to be perfect and they still look flawed despite all their spending. Arsenal will continue to grind out the ugly wins.
I think Sanchez is a better shot stopper. But overall Jorgensen did well tonight after a difficult start.Still playing what looks like dangerously out from the goalkeeper. But Jorgenson has looked calmer than Sanchez.