Gasperini's got Roma in the mix I see this season. Good manager !Atalanta not the team they were under Gasperini. Juric was a disaster - no surprise - but they've looked a tiny bit better under Palladino.
Pure speculation on my part, but...Gasperini's got Roma in the mix I see this season. Good manager !
Why did he leave Atalanta ?
Very good manager. He'd been at Atlanta nine years, felt he was repeating himself. Time for a refresh. He'd had a bust up with one of the players but it had little to do with the decision. He'd decided earlier in the season and told the club he wouldn't be renewing.Gasperini's got Roma in the mix I see this season. Good manager !
Why did he leave Atalanta ?
Yup they are a banana skin for us just as Qarabag were.Atalanta beaten 3-1 by second-bottom Verona on Saturday.
You are the OracleOh no it’s on tnt so I can’t watch. I’ll just say the starting lineup is sh*t, we’ve started too slow, that goal was because Maresca has started a random fan out the stands at right back, the subs are sh*t & why is Enzo still playing 90 minutes now.
Better watch your arseSurely we make sure to get 3 points here and stay in top 8, right?? But that means we need our best defenders on the field... underestimating their offense could bite us in the ass.
Napoli have been patchy but far bigger threat than Atalanta who rely mainly on a fading Lookman.Yup they are a banana skin for us just as Qarabag were.
On a side note our final CL league phase opponents Napoli beat Juve this weekend. 2 goals from a certain mister Hojlund...