Atalanta vs Chelsea (UCL) Tuesday 9th December 20:00 GMT

Fully expecting this line up :

Sanchez

Gusto, Fofana, Chalobah, Cucurella

James, Caicedo

Neto, Fernandez, Garnacho

Joao Pedro

 
I'll predict

Sanchez

Gusto Fofana Chalobah Cucurella

James Caicedo Enzo

Neto Pedro Garnacho

 
Chelsea: Sanchez; Acheampong, Chalobah, Badiashile, Cucurella; James, Caicedo; Neto, Enzo, Gittens; Joao Pedro

Substitutes: Jorgensen, Merrick, Gusto, Fofana, Tosin, Hato, Andrey Santos, Estevao, Buonanotte, Garnacho, George, Guiu

 
Josh finally gets a start !

Looks like it is as right back .. unless he's playing Trev there again ?

 
Last edited by a moderator:
Surprised he's picked Gittens ahead of Garnacho, seeing as all the PR fluff on the club web site today has been about Garnacho.

image.png

 
Last edited by a moderator:
THIS CLOWN OF A MANAGER, JAMES INSTEAD OF SANTOS MEANING HE WONT PLAY AGAINST EVERTON, AND f**kING GITTENS INSTEAD OF GARNACHO AND A DONKEY AT STRIKER

 
It's surreal just how little coverage there's been in the lead up to this game, I'd actually assumed we were playing tomorrow as I'd not seen a single article about it or heard it mentioned.

 
It's surreal just how little coverage there's been in the lead up to this game, I'd actually assumed we were playing tomorrow as I'd not seen a single article about it or heard it mentioned.
No one cares mate. Apathy

 
One thing I do not understand.

This is Cucurella's 11th consecutive match in which he starts (Chelsea and Spain). Played the full 90' in all the matches since 1st of November, basically a match every 4 days.

All this while Hato has not played a single second of football since November the 5th. More than one month ago...

Very strange.

 
Everybody's favourite Badiashile is starting, yay!
I expect he's playing because of his imagined "aerial prowess" ... Atalanta's line up tonight is a very tall team ... average 187.5cm and only one outfield player under 6 feet ...

 
One thing I do not understand.

This is Cucurella's 11th consecutive match in which he starts (Chelsea and Spain). Played the full 90' in all the matches since 1st of November, basically a match every 4 days.

All this while Hato has not played a single second of football since November the 5th. More than one month ago...

Very strange.
I think this tells you what Maresca is thinking about Hato's level ... :-)

 
Dont understand this lineup. Why start with James? I think we going to struggle with this team.

 
Last edited by a moderator:
Back
Top