Birthday Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just a quick heads up on this thread folks.I have no problem at all with people posting personal information about themselves (if i did I would never have found out that Goose is appearing in the stage production of 'Are You Being Served' - he is playing Mrs Slocombe) but just thought it fair to let people know that this site is now indexed by our friends at Google/Yahoo etc.

This, as far as I know (correct me if I am wrong Mod), means that in a little time anything you post on here can be found via the normal internet search engines.

If you don't mind about this then fair enough but I thought it only fair to make sure everyone is aware of it.
Glad I read this.
icon_rolleyes.gif


The only thing you lot need to know is that I'm over 21, I've seen Wham in concert.....and my birthday is 17 January so I expect balloons and streamers this Wednesday.
rainbowdance.gif


Thank you all - though I usually jump out of my own cake.
icon_lol.gif


 
icon_lol.gif
Very good!! You will do fine here no problems.
 
My birthday is june 16 and anyone who forgets it will get a damn good spanking
icon_wink.gif


 
My birthday is june 16 and anyone who forgets it will get a damn good spanking
icon_wink.gif
Hey! Me first!
346.gif
I mean the birthday celebrations...not the spanking...
icon_rolleyes.gif


 
27th Dec 1974.

Mud were number one with 'Lonely This Christmas' and Chelsea drew with Everton 1-1

 
27th Dec 1974.Mud were number one with 'Lonely This Christmas' and Chelsea drew with Everton 1-1
A whole 6 days younger than I am

 
you old bar steward
This is the problem with the youth of today - no respect for their elders.

Keep it up and I will need to hand out the first CSR Forums

_40060186_asbo203.jpg


 
I have 'un stickied' this (a bit like washing your bed sheets) as we now have the birthday hack installed.

Anyone wanting their birthday details on here can now edit their profile and insert them there.

 
You know 2 minutes ago I was looking at this thinking the same?

 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top