Birthday Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Paul_Seery

In the Ressies
Messages
354
Reaction score
0
When are members on the forum birthday?

Mine is on May 11th and I was born in 1985 on a Saturday night 8)

 
Don't mind giving the date; that's March 14th the same birthday as CFC. Don't much fancy giving out the year though as looking at some of the above, I've kids older.

Makes me feel very old. :)

 
goose I also have kids older than jiggerman!!

but who cares if I am an old lady. I will post a pic of me one day and I dont look like an old lady.

March 30 1957.

 
goose I also have kids older than jiggerman!!but who cares if I am an old lady. I will post a pic of me one day and I dont look like an old lady.

March 30 1957.
your younger than my dad and even he ISNT old

 
I'm a slip of a girl: 7 July 1964.

Paul, do you send out birthday cards as marketing tool for the Young Liberals?

 
I'm a slip of a girl: 7 July 1964. Paul, do you send out birthday cards as marketing tool for the Young Liberals?
No but it is somthing that could be considered.

 
Yes, do! I'm sure we all would love to receive one
I was actucally thinking of the young members that are in the Young Liberal Democrats. Although I will send a happy birthday email to members.

PS. Could we have this made a sticky. That way we can draw up a list of members birthdays.

Many thanks :)

 
Statistically speaking if 26 people randomly post their birthdates the odds are better than evens that 2 will share a birthday.

I thought you'd like to know.

 
OK Children

7th June 1956

Now play quietly and try not to break anything

Kev

ps - See Val - I told you I was an old bugger

 
I remember you saying that, yes Kev :) But since I passed the 40 mark, all of a sudden anything under 70 seems young
biggrin.gif


 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top