Brazil 1970 - The best ever?

The Brazilian team that is my favourite is the 1982 one. Zico,Socrates,Junior. Some team. Remember being gutted when they lost 3-2 to Italy and went out of the World Cup.
Still to this day can't believe italy beat them, Paulo Rossi hatrick I think? And yes best team I've seen, at 13 we use to try to replicate their goals in the park, they also had eder and a lump up front called serginio, who looked out of place in team, Brazil in those days seemed to be some sort of team from another planet

 
Yeah a Rossi hat-trick put Brazil out in 1982.

Clearly remember watching it in a caravan in Primrose Valley holiday caravan site on holiday near Filey.

 
My favourite all time international sides are Brazil 1982, France 1984 and the Netherlands in 1988.

Okay so I am biased towards 1980s football at times...

 
My favourite all time international sides are Brazil 1982, France 1984 and the Netherlands in 1988.

Okay so I am biased towards 1980s football at times...
80's football, 80's music, 80's fashion!!  God I'm a 40 something sado!!!  

 
Back
Top