Blueblur
I've found the one
- Messages
- 9,759
- Reaction score
- 2,920
Me too mate! Mou knew exactly what he was doing when he got rid of that liability. Smug, know-it-all expression, but has every right to be.I love this picture
Me too mate! Mou knew exactly what he was doing when he got rid of that liability. Smug, know-it-all expression, but has every right to be.I love this picture
Typical from that prick, he always gets a cheap dig at Chelsea. Asshole.Just switched on sky sports news and there is tony gale bizarrely making the point there were four chelsea players in the Brazil team...a bitter dig, but bizarre given Ramires and Willian were subs when the game was long gone...
Did he mention that almost half them 8 goals were scored by Chelsea playersJust switched on sky sports news and there is tony gale bizarrely making the point there were four chelsea players in the Brazil team...a bitter dig, but bizarre given Ramires and Willian were subs when the game was long gone...
Here are all of them, most of which are just tap-ins...right place right time I supposeWow klose's record goal tally probably tallies a total distance of 45 yards
I don't see Oscar recovering anytime soon. He needs a break from football, not physically because i don't believe that he is physically tired, but mentally he must be done. He hasn't had a break since before he joined us and after a defeat like that, he isn't going to be ready mentally for us at the start of the season i feel.Marcelo is a clown, this guy plays for Madrid? Unbelievable. Dante hasn't defended for a long time since he's playing for a team that has 70% of the possession week in week out.
I think our Brazilian boys need an extended break after this
Muller has 10 goals at 2 world cups so far so looks like he will be breaking that record soon. And if memory serves, also a lot of tap insHere are all of them, most of which are just tap-ins...right place right time I suppose
http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/0/football/27959832
Here are all of them, most of which are just tap-ins...right place right time I suppose
http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/0/football/27959832
Ugh no... if Holland win then we're going to have to put up with the commentators banging on about RVP's and LVG's World Cup winner's medals during every single Man Utd game next season.Although I do hope Holland win it all.