Breaking Bad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zola

I am Zola.
Messages
20,806
Reaction score
3,097
You all need to watch Breaking Bad.

Its is amazing.

Best TV show i've ever seen since the Sopranos and The Wire.

 
I've owned the first 2 seasons for the last year (got them on super discount on Amazon) and now it's on Netflix as well. I still haven't seen a single episode, as I've just not really had time to get into a new series. I have heard it's amazing though.

 
It sure is, Ace. This happens when you DVR everything, you don't remember the channels. I also know nobody's phone number anymore....

 
I've watched it from the outset and for me it's up there as one of the best shows ever, brilliantly written and directed and Brian Cranston is beyond fantastic. It still surprises me that it's passed so many people by in the UK, I keep on recommending it to my friends but they never watch it.

 
I've watched it from the outset and for me it's up there as one of the best shows ever, brilliantly written and directed and Brian Cranston is beyond fantastic. It still surprises me that it's passed so many people by in the UK, I keep on recommending it to my friends but they never watch it.
It's on my ever growing list of recommendations, I will get around to it eventually, every time I've heard someone talk about it they say it's beyond extraordinary. On a par with The Wire, quality wise some say.

 
is this one some satellite channel or can us poor people get to watch it?

 
Icefilms is your friend for all the movies and tv shows, easy to set-up and always works, even HD links.

 
I just went through the first season in about a day. Can't wait to keep watching!

 
Its a great show, once i got over the fact the premise was a bit too similar to Weeds - which is a show i love (widow sells drugs to fund her life/family) i really got into it.

Its written very differently to weeds as well, not as funny but better acted.

 
Last edited by a moderator:
Saw a lot of the first season but just haven't had time to follow it. On my to-do list.

 
Kev

If you want I can post you a set of "backed up" data discs? haha

or I can link you to a page to downlaod them
As The Wire and Sopranos are in my top three ever TV series, I'd be very happy to provide you with free off-site backup storage facilities :biggrin: :biggrin: :blush2: :blush2:

I'll PM you with the address of the data storage warehouse!

 
Just finished the first disc of season 2. Still great stuff. One thing I've noticed is that there just aren't a lot of likable characters. Besides Walt and Jessie, I find myself not liking most of the other main characters. Skyler and Walt Jr. are always pissed off and annoying me, Skyler's sister is a bitch, etc. Hank is pretty funny though.

 
Hank and Walt Jr are the only redeemable characters in the whole show, Ace. Walt Jr has reason to be grumpy, but he's a loyal and loving son who hasn't made any bad choices so far. I miss last season already, and can't wait for next season - it's final.

 
Just watched "Half Measures" yesterday, 2nd to last episode of season 3. All I can say is "wow". Without a doubt this is the best show on television right now.

 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top