Breaking Bad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Keep watching, it is awesome :good2:
I know, my dilemma is what to do after I finish the last episode of season 3. I know there are sites where I can find season 4, but I would rather watch it on my tv. Just not sure I can wait that long though!

 
Holy sh*t, I just watched the end of season 3. Wow. This show is so damn good, I was literally pissed tonight at the SAG awards when it wasn't winning every award out there.

 
I'm glad you guys are enjoying it, best TV drama ever.

 
Last edited by a moderator:
I haven't started Series 1 yet (thanks, Mark BTW) so NO SPOILERS!!!!!!!!!!

 
Ouch, sorry guys. I removed my drunken spoiler, but I can't do anything about Ace's reference.

 
Ouch, sorry guys. I removed my drunken spoiler, but I can't do anything about Ace's reference.
It happens. Not a really huge surprise either based on how everything is going for them where I'm at right now.

 
It's no problem, lads - I'm very old so will probably have forgotten all about this by the time I watch it.

 
The problem here is that I can't discuss anything from Season 3 either, because someone else is working their way thru season 2, or 1. Let me know when y'all caught up and then we'll have a laugh, by then you might need to remind me of the details..

hunn68.jpg


 

Here is a trailer for a new show that probably won't be that good but stars a character from the show. There's a "Breaking Bad" reference at the end of the clip, although I wouldn't watch this if you're not through the end of season 2 yet. I laughed pretty hard when I saw this for the first time.

 
The problem here is that I can't discuss anything from Season 3 either, because someone else is working their way thru season 2, or 1. Let me know when y'all caught up and then we'll have a laugh, by then you might need to remind me of the details..

Does this forum not have spoiler tags?

Bruce Willis is a ghost.
Well, it does. Put things in Spoiler, say what episode you're discussing outside the spoiler and nothing will... errr... be spoiled.

 
Last edited by a moderator:
6353, Juan Tabo, Apartment 6....Yeah

That's my Facebook status right now..

 
Just got Season 4 today, three episodes in, so good.

 
Even knowing the general outcome....hoooooooooooooly sh*t. What a season of television. The fact the new season of this comes out the same week the new Batman does makes me feel like there is a higher power up there for me.

 
Finished all seasons now and I'm really looking forward to the next one. Got my hands on the first season on DVD now so I'm trying to get my parents to watch it as well.

 
Starts up again on Sunday. Between this and The Dark Knight Rises, it should be a great week!

 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top