Chelsea kit 26/27

It will be informative which players they use to model this in the official club release ! Hopefully Enzo/Gusto/Garnacho (etc etc) are nowhere to be seen LOL

 
For the first time in years, it’s actually a kit that I like. The kits under Clearlake have been absolutely shocking.

 
It (the shirt, not the dildo) looks OK from a distance. As long as I can tell who's wearing blue on TV then I don't really care.

Not sure what Madonna has to do with anything or what the hell she is doing. It almost looks like she's wearing a (cheap knock-off) Star Trek uniform.

 
Ehh I'm actually struggling with this new kit. Maybe I will grow to it. Maybe once a sponsor is added it might look better!?

 
Last edited by a moderator:
Really like the kit this season, always a fan of a collar. I like seeing yellow on the kit again too.

Excited to see which fake AI start up ends up on the front of it in March.

 
Absolutely love the promo video. Class and something different! 🦁

 
  • Get rid of the middle crest
  • Put the CWC badge on the sleeve
  • Get a sponsor
Then we would have a nice kit

 
Love the promo. The hunt [for a Conference League spot] begins!

 
The shirt was leaked a month ago, so them building up to something big just made them look stupid.

 
Back
Top