Chelsea kit 26/27

Bingx must be loving their deal. Every player signed holding up club shirt with no sponsor on it, whilst wearing a training top with their logo!! Unbelievable

 
Bingx must be loving their deal. Every player signed holding up club shirt with no sponsor on it, whilst wearing a training top with their logo!! Unbelievable
They know what their doing, don’t for get how badly we was run commercially before these guys came along to show us how to do things……..4yrs later still no FOS.

Embarrassing.

 
Well, looks like we’re never getting our full badge back. Just the lion on it’s own and the Millwall lion on the 2nd/3rd kits indefinitely 🤦‍♂️

Pains me because we literally have the most perfect badge in world football.

 
Well, looks like we’re never getting our full badge back. Just the lion on it’s own and the Millwall lion on the 2nd/3rd kits indefinitely 🤦‍♂️

Pains me because we literally have the most perfect badge in world football.
I had to double check the years. 27-28, really? I don't even know what I'll have for breakfast tomorrow.

And I want the grown up badge back as well, stop f**king around with it. Sheesh.

 
favicon.ico
Footy Headlines
chelsea-27-28-home-kit-info-leaked-early-prediction.jpg
Chelsea 27-28 Home Kit Info Leaked + Early PredictionUpdate - Wednesday, August 26, 2026: Kit insider grhaer9 has created an early prediction of the Nike Chelsea 2027-2028 home kit.
Well, next seasons shirt is an absolute write-off already ffs. Horrendous.

 
favicon.ico
Footy Headlines
chelsea-27-28-home-kit-info-leaked-early-prediction.jpg
Chelsea 27-28 Home Kit Info Leaked + Early PredictionUpdate - Wednesday, August 26, 2026: Kit insider grhaer9 has created an early prediction of the Nike Chelsea 2027-2028 home kit.
Well, next seasons shirt is an absolute write-off already ffs. Horrendous.
I actually quite like that one LOL.

 
I actually quite like that one LOL.
Really despise checkered design, looks like a patchy gym mat layout.

These are early predications (god knows how footy headlines conjure these up so early), won’t have the full badge again though, unlike the mockup.

 
Is the badge embroidered on the home shirt this season?

 
Can’t believe we get a shirt sponsor after the season has started with thousands of fans buying a plain shirt!!!!

 
Can’t believe we get a shirt sponsor after the season has started with thousands of fans buying a plain shirt!!!!
I imagine there’ll be a lot of happy fans with their plain shirts as this sponsor doesn’t exactly look pretty on the shirt.

And I doubt that will of helped with the value of the deal. I read we’d be looking for 50m a season, but 10th meant we’d do well to 36m. And the late start won’t have helped.

 
favicon.ico
Footy Headlines
chelsea-27-28-home-kit-info-leaked-early-prediction.jpg
Chelsea 27-28 Home Kit Info Leaked + Early PredictionUpdate - Wednesday, August 26, 2026: Kit insider grhaer9 has created an early prediction of the Nike Chelsea 2027-2028 home kit.
Well, next seasons shirt is an absolute write-off already ffs. Horrendous.
Is BlueCo rebranding us as Harchester United with our new purple kit?

 
favicon.ico
Footy Headlines
exclusive-chelsea-to-bring-green-back-for-27-28-season.jpg
Exclusive: Chelsea to Bring Green Back for 27-28 SeasonFooty Headlines can exclusively leak that Nike will bring back green for Chelsea Football Club in the 2027-2028 season, ending a 16-season absence of the color on the pitch.
“Ending a 16-season absence” yea, there was good reason for that - in sales.

 
I know I'm in an absolute minority here but our jade green kit of the 1980's was probably one of my all time favourites as an away kit, 2nd only to our various yellow ones. I really don't like the current trend of black 2nd/3rd choice kits which seem to be so prevalent nowadays.

 
  • Like
Reactions: Mod
Don’t mind the radioactive green every now and again, at least it’s something different!

 
No surprise there was no announcement of this until after they'd sold Fernandez. The BlueCo poster boy wouldn't have been able to do his usual "hide on the pitch" routine wearing a neon green kit LOL.

 
favicon.ico
Footy Headlines
exclusive-chelsea-to-bring-green-back-for-27-28-season.jpg
Exclusive: Chelsea to Bring Green Back for 27-28 SeasonFooty Headlines can exclusively leak that Nike will bring back green for Chelsea Football Club in the 2027-2028 season, ending a 16-season absence of the color on the pitch.
“Ending a 16-season absence” yea, there was good reason for that - in sales.
Tbh I was looking for a bright green shirt, would be stellar if it's a unique pattern and not the usual Nike template

 
Jade was ok apart from the the makers of the Chelsea collection!

Think we had one with Umbro with I think silver diamonds on it

 
0C998F05-1FA4-4842-9F25-C0F704B5140F.jpeg

Millwall lion 3rd spotted in the wild. Awful.. didn’t realise how bad the outer lines being misaligned were, probs slightly better without the CWC badge and the new sponsor, but still.

 
favicon.ico
Footy Headlines
chelsea-27-28-home-kit-info-leaked-early-prediction.jpg
Chelsea 27-28 Home Kit Info Leaked + Early PredictionUpdate - Wednesday, August 26, 2026: Kit insider grhaer9 has created an early prediction of the Nike Chelsea 2027-2028 home kit.
Well, next seasons shirt is an absolute write-off already ffs. Horrendous.
...No words.

I really like all our kits this season though, just wish we had the full badge on the kit.

 
Next seasons..



95% accuracy apparently, and footy headlines are never wrong.

When will this madness end, Ikea uniform, weird ass sleeve patterns, no badge, yellow again.. feels like when Leicester city owners forced gold on them. A Chelsea home shirt should be blue/white always.
 
Back
Top