Chelsea v Derby County August 1983.

Do most of us that post on here still go. Be great to catch up at the bridge one day.  Re newed my season ticket for 2019/20.

 
Did a paltry 7 homes and 4 aways. I’m only a 25 minute walk to the ground now, so more often that not I’ll have a drink in the Reserve with mates before the game, then watch it on a dodgy beam back in me local in Wandsworth.

Better atmosphere in there than the Bridge these days.

Ps Anyone up for a meet maybe we can convene first home of the season?

 
I get tickets that come up from people around me if anyone is ever interested 

 
I'm going to try and get down to a couple of games next season. I live up in Scotland.

 
Do most of us that post on here still go. Be great to catch up at the bridge one day.  Re newed my season ticket for 2019/20.
Yes mate still go, infact last 10/15 years been a lot more since gave up playing, probably been about 20 plus games a season for those last few years, just applied for first season ticket this coming season, although been a member for last 35 years. Usually drink in Atlas or Lillie in West Brompton pre match.

 
I'm going to try and get down to a couple of games next season. I live up in Scotland.
Mate, me and I my lads are getting season tickets this season, but they work sometimes, so if your down for game when they are not going you  can have a heavly discounted ticket for all the great stuff you post on here. 

 
Mate, me and I my lads are getting season tickets this season, but they work sometimes, so if your down for game when they are not going you  can have a heavly discounted ticket for all the great stuff you post on here. 
Cheers mate. I haven't  thought about dates or anything yet, but I genuinely thank you for the offer.

I'm simply a Chelsea fan who enjoys posting on here.

I'm glad other enjoy my posts.

 
The above photo of 'King Kerry' was posted by Boyne, over on the Vintage Pictures Thread a few days ago.

It sums up for me, in many ways, that season. :oldboy:

Any excuse, I fully accept. :laugh2:

Hope you don't mind me reposting it on here Boyne :tHumBsBeeR:

 
Last edited by a moderator:
Well fixtures are out this morning, personally I'm looking forward till August and Ersk puts up the first game of 84/84 on here, Arsenal away and that game at Highbury.

 
Well fixtures are out this morning, personally I'm looking forward till August and Ersk puts up the first game of 84/84 on here, Arsenal away and that game at Highbury.
Yeah so Arsenal away it is for our first game of 1984/85, match being played on Sat 26th August.

Our first game back in Division 1.

 
Last edited by a moderator:
The date for our first fixture is Saturday 25th August, not 26th !

DOH !

Too much sun, well it was along hot summer back in 1984 :laugh2:

 
 Pat v Man City away on Friday 4th 1984, Live on bbc 1 and we won 2-0. Just a reminder.

 
chelsea_squad_1983_1984_89114882
 That team group !

 
Back
Top