Agreed, except that we , of 'a certain Chelsea vintage' all love to go back down that memory lane and say it again !That team, that kit, that player!! Nothing else to say really
Strange but my official tickets for this game were in the area between Pat and Kevin Bond!! After about 10 mins jumped over to the side main stand that was full of Chelsea!! Had a couple of close ups on the BBC coverage!! Will have to dig out ticket to see how I was given ticket in home end!!
Great shout !Strange but my official tickets for this game were in the area between Pat and Kevin Bond!! After about 10 mins jumped over to the side main stand that was full of Chelsea!! Had a couple of close ups on the BBC coverage!! Will have to dig out ticket to see how I was given ticket in home end!!
The ultimate centre forward! My hero, I've been beamed back to 1984.
I occasionally talk on the phone at work to a Kerry Dickson!
I think a few of us 'old gits' have and a few times...The ultimate centre forward! My hero, I've been beamed back to 1984.
Cheers mateThis may interest a few good folk on here... Hugh Hastings 1983-84 picture programme.
https://rover.ebay.com/rover/0/0/0?mpre=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.ebay.co.uk%2Fulk%2Fitm%2F153607524048
My first name is Kerry, and still occasionally when I say my name the odd person will joke and say what Kerry Dixon!! It's gradually got less and less as the years go by, the hey day of the mid 80's every body would say it.I occasionally talk on the phone at work to a Kerry Dickson!