Chelsea vs Barrow (LC), 7:45AM, Tuesday September 24th 2024

axman2526

Legend
Messages
39,702
Reaction score
20,274
200.gif


 
Last edited by a moderator:
Jorgensen 

Acheampong 

Disasi

Tosin

Badiashile 

KDH

Veiga

Neto

Nkunku

Felix

Guiu

 
Jorgensen
Acheampong Tosin Badiashile Veiga
 Enzo
Neto Felix KDH Mudryk
Guiu
 






 




 
 
Barrow? Bloody hell, that's @dkw country. Thank God we're at home!

They're currently top of League Two so will presumably be riding high. No one particularly funny in their squad other than Theo Vassell who may or may not be related to England legend Darius. 

 
Barrow? Bloody hell, that's @dkw country. Thank God we're at home!

They're currently top of League Two so will presumably be riding high. No one particularly funny in their squad other than Theo Vassell who may or may not be related to England legend Darius. 
Barrow is a sh*thole, arse end of knowhere. Its basically a big horrible cul-de-sac, you should be very glad were at home.

 
I know it’s all comps but starting with this one, we have 4 home games in a row - that must be some kind of record, right?

The team won’t leave London until the trip to Anfield late next month.

 
Gusto is back and Lavia back this weekend. 
Would not risk Gusto against Barrow. 

I expect he starts vs Brighton and Lavia maybe makes the bench for that one. Hopefully 3rd time lucky for Lavia as the last 2 times he came back from injury in a competitive game he got injured again and missed lots of game time.

 
Not sure we should be putting barrow down , I’m sure a lot of 

people love living there . I will be at the game . I will help their fans find Stamford bridge,

help them take photos of our historic stadium . They’ve done well to get this game , it’s the

biggest game in their history . Hoping for a nice exciting win for Chelsea though ,

I love cup football.

 
Back
Top