Chelsea vs Bayer Leverkusen (Friendly) Friday 8th August 19:00 GMT

Watching Essugio today and mistaking him for Caicedo out there until I would see the number on his back of his shirt… had me so happy.

200.gif


 
Last edited by a moderator:
His opinion hasn't' changed in the past last 12 months.

This is his opinion by the way

August 2024 - Chelsea will finish Top 8

December 2024 - Chelsea will battle for the league

April 2025 - Chelsea won't make Top 4

May - 2025 - Chelsea won't win the CWC
Feck that scouse spitter. He was nothing against us whenever we played them back in the day

 
His opinion hasn't' changed in the past last 12 months.

This is his opinion by the way

August 2024 - Chelsea will finish Top 8

December 2024 - Chelsea will battle for the league

April 2025 - Chelsea won't make Top 4

May - 2025 - Chelsea won't win the CWC
Did Carragher mention Gianfranco Zola at all ?


 
Last edited by a moderator:
What’s funny is that every single Liverpool fan I’ve come across spout the same nonsense verbatim that Carragher says.

 
Never mind all this new talent, are we quite sure we don’t want to bring Alan Mayes out of retirement, or Robert Fleck, or at a push Tony Cascarino … (for those than can remember and still have the nightmares …). Please allow me some latitude - I have a warped sense of humour.

 
I know it's only 20-30 mins and it's a nothing friendly but with regards to Hato, I don't know about you guys, but the body shape, the way he moves across the surface, the cleanliness of that left foot tackle, I am already seeing a lot of Ashley Cole in Hato. This kid can stay, that's for sure.

 
What’s funny is that every single Liverpool fan I’ve come across spout the same nonsense verbatim that Carragher says.
I have Man U fans telling me they’ll finish above us this season!

 
We look the bo**ocks, top CB, keeper and left winger and we challenge on all fronts

 
I know it's only 20-30 mins and it's a nothing friendly but with regards to Hato, I don't know about you guys, but the body shape, the way he moves across the surface, the cleanliness of that left foot tackle, I am already seeing a lot of Ashley Cole in Hato. This kid can stay, that's for sure.
Now I think we’re getting a little too hyped up next you’ll be telling me you see a little Hazard in Garnacho.

 
I noticed that too.

Forget Garnacho.

Sign Geuhi or bring Veiga back.
Palace have already rejected £70m for him, how is that realistic.

Then you’ve got someone like Murillo, who again, Forest’ owner will want the world and everything in it. Then Colwill comes back from injury, and the specialist LCB we just signed is….benched?

Strange Maresca would call out the sporting directors for this, if anything, he should be telling them to stop the Garnacho garbage-fire madness.

 
I noticed that too.

Forget Garnacho.

Sign Geuhi or bring Veiga back.
Hahaha if so, the Colwill signing could turn out to be a blessing in disguise.

We could do with a really good CB anyways. Fofana can'tbe trusted anymore. Just make sure it's somebody who can play alongside Colwill when he comes back.

Would rather spend big on a CB than waste money on Garnacho. Let's just hope this doesn't mean we abandon Simons and get Garnacho anyways...

 
Last edited by a moderator:
Only a friendly but…..,

After plotting Maresca’s murder for most of this year I’m beginning to trust him now. After the Conference win I gave him a clean slate and he’s done well so far.

He’s definitely getting a tune from the squad and we now have a core within the squad we haven’t had for years. We have leaders in the dressing room who seem to be driving standards.

I’d still sell my soul for a top keeper but I’d be more than happy if we started the season with what we have. Certainly if we sell and replace Jackson.

There is genuine competition for every single position and our squad is as strong as City, Liverpool and Arsenal. If there was a league for the second 11 I reckon we would win it. Liverpool probably have the strongest first 11 but something tells me they might struggle.

I don’t think we’ll struggle to put away the low block teams this season. Our biggest test will be games against the top 6. We look ready to win against them for the first time in years.

Genuinely looking forward to the season.

 
Now I think we’re getting a little too hyped up next you’ll be telling me you see a little Hazard in Garnacho.
Trust me it won't surprise me in the least to see social media posts about a little something in Garnacho, God knows what.

Re Hato I am definitely throwing loads of caveats on the comment. I am just referring to body shape and athleticism. Looks comfortable and assured already.

 
Back
Top