Chelsea vs Fulham (PL) Saturday 30th August 12:30 GMT

sh*te in the first half, lucky to get 2-0 up, but killed it off well enough from then.

Hopefully Palmer, Delap etc are back to full fitness after the break.

 
Pedro is lightyears ahead of Jackson, what a player

 
Bytheway, our co-captain ‘hate’ is really alive&kicking here.

he really shut the mouth the lot them

TOP OF THE LEAGUE 😁

 
Glad I didn't watch the first half, because it sounds like it was a bit sh*t, but the 2nd half I thought we dominated, even if we didn't create a ton. TNT continues to be the biggest load of sh*t when it comes to football coverage, so I will be happy to continue not paying for their sh*te. Fulham are a really good side, so I'm happy with the win. Pedro MOTM.

 
Brave decision having Enzo on penalty duty in Palmer's absence ... he'd taken two for Chelsea before today ... in August 2023 and December 2023, scored one missed one ...

Joao Pedro was the Brighton penalty taker and had scored 15 out of 16 in the last two seasons.

I say brave, but I really mean stupid LOL

 
A very professional win - 2-0 to Chelsea.

MOTM with one goal and one assist. Little Enzo. lol

My favourite player today - Mr. J. Pedro. - nice work in the Cole Palmer role. Why would we ever need a 3rd choice for that position like Xavi Simons?

 
TOP OF THE TABLE!!! WELL DONE TO BOTH ENZO’S FOR COACHING A WIN AND CAPTAINS EXAMPLE IN SPEARHEADING TEAM TO A WIN.

And of course our Phenomenooo, Joao Pedro MOTM!!!

 
Last edited by a moderator:
That's not the site bud, it sounds like your browser has been taken over again with malware!

Install the free version of this (if on a desktop computer)

apple-touch-avg-120x120.png
AVG.com
AVG 2025 | FREE Antivirus, VPN & TuneUp for All Your DevicesDownload free antivirus and malware protection. Tune up your PC, Mac, & Android. Encrypt your connection and browse anonymously with a VPN.
Picsew_20250830154046.jpeg

😂

 
Glad I didn't watch the first half, because it sounds like it was a bit sh*t, but the 2nd half I thought we dominated, even if we didn't create a ton. TNT continues to be the biggest load of sh*t when it comes to football coverage, so I will be happy to continue not paying for their sh*te. Fulham are a really good side, so I'm happy with the win. Pedro MOTM.
TNT wasn't that bad to be honest, they were fair to question the Pedro handball in build up.

 
Bytheway, our co-captain ‘hate’ is really alive&kicking here.

he really shut the mouth the lot them

TOP OF THE LEAGUE 😁
There's no hate - he's just a bit mediocre LOL. Becoming more obvious day by day !

All people are doing is calling it out for what it is ... sorry if you're getting all hurt by that. Hopefully he will play a bit better in future so we can all find some nice things to say about him !

 
Killed the game off very well, something we struggled with last season.

We also look convincing both with offensive and defensive set pieces. I like the high line and we execute it very well.

Caicedo is a beast and Pedro a great addition.

I have no problem with winning ugly.

 
TNT wasn't that bad to be honest, they were fair to question the Pedro handball in build up.
absolutely but they went on and on about it maybe half a dozen times

 
I was quite "meh" about Joao Pedro's signing, but he's surprising me a lot. The team is not playing well, but his contributions, and Estevao's flashes of brilliance, have been welcome positives.

I really hope Delap's injury isn't serious. Pedro can do a decent job there, especially when Palmer's back fit, but it leaves us lacking for striking options. And if Pedro then picks up an injury we're f**ked. I'm also anxious that Jackson's loan might be cancelled at the last minute (I expect Maresca will be calling for this).

 
If you can grab a URL I can block it, Google won't allow adult ads so don't know why that's getting shown!

Nice hat though!
Hahah Indeed a nice hat! 😉

I’ll pm you the link when it comes back up again.

 
Back
Top