Caps_Lock_King
First Team Regular
- Messages
- 4,847
- Reaction score
- 2,324
Eraserhead wEnjoy!
I don't know what to watch TBH.
I feel like I've sampled every TV category in the last 90 mins - Horror, Comedy and car crash Reality TV.
It is but, if you want to watch something more entertaining than these frauds' performance today, watch the very depressing Eraserhead.Cheers. One of the best horror films made. Yes, the game had every type of TV category.View attachment 40020
We are showing the kind of consistently bad form that Wolves exhibited for the first half of this season. Easy to think/hope that a new manager can turn things around in the summer, but the club is totally broken at present.We're in a diabolical situation. Relegation is a distinct possibility next season given the trajectory we're on.
- 6 consecutive PL losses.
- Lost 7 of our last 8 PL matches.
- Won 1 of our last 10 PL matches.
I think this is the new way, learning from the Americans, embrace the spuds they are no longer an enemy but a business partner.This has been barely mentioned but why the f**k was one of our directors speaking and sitting next to De Zerbi?