Chelsea vs Wolverhampton Wanderers (PL) Saturday 8th November 20:00 GMT

axman2526

Legend
Messages
39,693
Reaction score
20,269
Matchday thread for the Premier League home match against Wolves at Stamford Bridge.

200.gif


 
Potential new manager bounce to contend with then !

touch-icon-36.4462ac53e0.png
BBC Sport
918b4200-b7e2-11f0-b2a1-6f537f66f9aa.jpg
Vitor Pereira: Wolves sack head coach after winless start...Wolves sack head coach Vitor Pereira after failing to win any of their 10 Premier League games this season.

 
Potential new manager bounce to contend with then !

touch-icon-36.4462ac53e0.png
BBC Sport
918b4200-b7e2-11f0-b2a1-6f537f66f9aa.jpg
Vitor Pereira: Wolves sack head coach after winless start...Wolves sack head coach Vitor Pereira after failing to win any of their 10 Premier League games this season.
Ah yes that could change things.

 
Potential new manager bounce to contend with then !

touch-icon-36.4462ac53e0.png
BBC Sport
918b4200-b7e2-11f0-b2a1-6f537f66f9aa.jpg
Vitor Pereira: Wolves sack head coach after winless start...Wolves sack head coach Vitor Pereira after failing to win any of their 10 Premier League games this season.
I was going to recommend Potter but just found out he's gone to manage Sweden.

 
Thankfully Wolves haven't got Rob Edwards so they are in limbo.

But it's all set up isn't it. Wolves no wins and only 2 points from 10 games. Expect Maresca to over-think this and give us another one of his classic line-ups.

He MUST play our strongest possible line-up for this one which means no George, Gusto or Tosin and see's Acheampong back in the defence. Anything other than a GOOD win and he should be under more pressure.

 
Pick the best 11 in their best positions and let them play, we win this.

Maresaca do Maresca things and play James Midfield, Gusto centre back, Caicedo that f**king stupid inverted right back bo**ocks etc and we will struggle to a close win/draw at best.

Just basically stop trying to prove how much of a clever little prick you are, concentrate on getting the best out the players you have.

 
Sanchez

RJ, Josh, Don’t Care, Cucu

Santos, Moi

Stevie, JP, Alejandro ‘Golden’ Garnacho

Delap

We win this with ease with that lineup, what I expect is something along the lines of

Sanchez

Gusto, Fofana, Tosin, Cucu

RJ, Moi

Neto, Enzo, Gittens

George

 
We can’t afford to drop points to teams like these.

Sanchez

Gusto fofana chalobah cucurella

Caicedo santos

Enzo

Neto Pedro garnacho

Delap

 
Bob​
RJ Acheampong Chalobah Cucu​
Santos Caicedo​
Estevao J.Pedro Garnacho​
Delap​
I'd probably start Buonanotte in J Pedro's position (to give him competition), and Neto instead of Garnacho (I prefer the Portuguese on the left, but both are average), but that is probably on of the strongest lineups we have available at the moment.

 
I'd probably start Buonanotte in J Pedro's position (to give him competition), and Neto instead of Garnacho (I prefer the Portuguese on the left, but both are average), but that is probably on of the strongest lineups we have available at the moment.
Could start that lad we got from palace in the summer. He is a left winger with a eye for goal.

Put Reggie Walsh in the 10 and estevao on the right and maybe we might have a game worth watching.

 
Pick the best 11 in their best positions and let them play, we win this.

Maresaca do Maresca things and play James Midfield, Gusto centre back, Caicedo that f**king stupid inverted right back bo**ocks etc and we will struggle to a close win/draw at best.

Just basically stop trying to prove how much of a clever little prick you are, concentrate on getting the best out the players you have.
🫡

image.png

 
The line up should not matter. they are rubbish.

But there again our lot have this ability to play like a bunch of bums when the level of our opposition drops.

I thought losing at home to Sunderland was as embarrassing as they can get but no they topped it by drawing with a team from Azerbaijan! And we should have lost that one too! a team with caicedo, James, cucurella, estevao and Joao Pedro!

So the line up does not matter as anyone of them can screw up a simple game.

 
I’ll be at the game tomorrow, first game since …so long I can’t remember…since I left these shores 30+years ago. Guaranteed Wolves will have a bounce so I’m not expecting much…but it’s a day out I guess. I have to dig out my rosette and rattle😂😂😂😂

 
Could start that lad we got from palace in the summer. He is a left winger with a eye for goal.

Put Reggie Walsh in the 10 and estevao on the right and maybe we might have a game worth watching.
Jesse Derry would legitimately have a Cole Palmer style impact if given a chance in this squad.

 
Back
Top