El regreso
First Team Regular
- Messages
- 5,280
- Reaction score
- 3,925
Unfortunately as it’s on sky I am forced to watch. I have no plans so can’t even get an excuse to go out.
So we will be giving them there first win then
Why who has a gun to your head?Unfortunately as it’s on sky I am forced to watch. I have no plans so can’t even get an excuse to go out.
Go get the result. This one’s on you!Leaving shortly for the bridge but hoping to see a decent Delap performance. The kind of game he could flourish in post-injury. Nothing wrong with blind support OTL, that’s all we really have!
When has he ever got it rightJames for GUSTO and Esteavo for Neto and he would have got it right.
Eight changes
Called it....Can we do a sweepstake on how many changes the idiot will make today.
Ill go with 8, .
Then it’s bad news for the wife.And if they do, what will you do?