Conte's rant...is he angling for a Chelsea return?

The same summer Klopp didn't get the keeper and midfielder he desperately needed nor the CB he wanted until January and even that only got over the line due to money generated by the sale of his most creative player, yet you didn't catch him behaving like a toddler.

He also didn't have/couldn't get a RB solution so played Trent, what was stopping Conte doing the same with James if he was that outraged by the prospect of signing Zappacosta?

Regardless of how frustrated you are you do your (insanely well paid) job to the best your ability no matter what.
And Conte did this in 16/17

I can't believe there was other manager in that time capable of winning a league with alonso and moses in defense 

in second season I remember that we won against Uninted at home and in christmas we were second in the league. we were still competitive but after that I don't know what happened and the team colapsed but well Chelsea that season did 70 points that are the same as sarri season and only tuchel last year managed to get more points than that 

we're pretty awful in the league since our last title 

I believe that Conte would fix that but there's no make sense hire him because would be against all the planeament that we make this year 

 
And Conte did this in 16/17

I can't believe there was other manager in that time capable of winning a league with alonso and moses in defense 
You're probably right but that makes his behaviour worse, not better.

He also helped start Liverpool's period of near dominance as they were the major benefactors to Conte doing what he did.

In second season I remember that we won against Uninted at home and in christmas we were second in the league. we were still competitive but after that I don't know what happened and the team colapsed but well
Conte went off on one because he was so outraged over our window only to reunite with two of the players signed that month when at Inter.

Like I said, he's a walking contradiction.

we're pretty awful in the league since our last title 
And his transfers are one of the reasons we have been.

 
What's been overlooked about Conte's rant is that recently he's lost three close friends including our own Vialli and has just recovered from a serious operation. The problem is when discussing football people just thing players and managers are robots who are not affected by the outside world and don't have personal problems. 

 
Conte has followed this exact pattern at every club he has ever managed. At some point, we have to realise that he is incapable of taking responsibility for himself. 
Yup. He won't be happy even if he himself were the president of a club. He is always trying to find reasons to complain.

 
Nah, not for me.  I'm a firm believer in if you leave a club as a manager, you should never go back, it's never quite the same when you return, when Mourinho came back, he won the title, but that 2015 team wasn't a patch on any of our other title winning teams, it the least impressive Chelsea title winning side, and of course ,Mourinho nearly took us down the following season.  If Potter does go, look elsewhere I say, Conte's style of football is obsolete and defunct.

 
It's amazing the different views! I loved Jose coming back again and that 14/15 team was one of my favourites, as well as that season, was enjoyable season to watch.

 
It's amazing the different views! I loved Jose coming back again and that 14/15 team was one of my favourites, as well as that season, was enjoyable season to watch.
On his second spell first season, we were actually in with a chance of the title, only 4 points off the top at the end.

I was angry at the stick he got when he came back to the Bridge with other teams.

What a character he was , legend in my book

 
  • Like
Reactions: Mod
I was angry at the stick he got when he came back to the Bridge with other teams.

What a character he was , legend in my book
He didn't at first, it only started when he was firing shots at us.

Take the Judas thing for example (and that's assuming it actually happened which I have severe doubts about, my theory was he was lashing out after hearing the "Antonio" chants ringing round The Bridge) he pigeonholed our entire fanbase on the off the cuff shout by one person who for all he knew could have been a rival fan on a wind up.

 
Last edited by a moderator:
  • Like
Reactions: Mod
He didn't at first, it only started when he was firing shots at us.

Take the Judas thing for example (and that's assuming it actually happened which I have severe doubts about, my theory was he was lashing out after hearing the "Antonio" chants ringing round The Bridge) he pigeonholed our entire fanbase on the off the cuff shout by one person who for all he knew could have been a rival fan on a wind up.
I wasn't aware of this or what it's about even, I judged the man on what he did for us.

 
Last edited by a moderator:
Where are the CFC forums?!? They all seem to be covered by adverts... 🤬. Or was it something I wrote... don't answer that... but seriously, what happened 

 
Where are the CFC forums?!? They all seem to be covered by adverts... 🤬. Or was it something I wrote... don't answer that... but seriously, what happened 
@Modis on commission for each advert we follow through on.

He already got something from Fubo TV for me signing up for that and @lozfor his Russia bride order.

Up next may well be Munk buying a new planter from Amazon! 🤣

 
It’s only been since at least 2008. It pays for hosting, licenses and plug-in updates. There’s an ad-free sub at the top of the forum list on homepage if you don’t want to buy a Ukraine wife! Cheers!
Oh it's brides from the Ukraine, I stand correct.

Wait some of us figure Todd has been on this forum, was it one of your adverts that got him to buy Mudryk?!! 

 
Where are the CFC forums?!? They all seem to be covered by adverts... 🤬. Or was it something I wrote... don't answer that... but seriously, what happened 
Oh no you’ve missed all my top tier posts. Would you like an update on my cat, my latest power tool or which standup comedians I’m going to see/have seen?

What’s this forum about again?

 
@Modis on commission for each advert we follow through on.

He already got something from Fubo TV for me signing up for that and @lozfor his Russia bride order.

Up next may well be Munk buying a new planter from Amazon! 🤣
The price for her was very reasonable but the postage and packaging cost me a fortune. Hasn't arrived yet either. I should have maybe paid extra for the box with air holes.

 
And you don't even own a cat... 
200.gif


 
Back
Top