Andy North
First Team Squad
- Messages
- 1,698
- Reaction score
- 1,193
With tonight's match between Arsenal and City called off, how else do you see the Corona Virus impacting the season?
At first it appeared that the season could be completed by playing behind closed doors. With Chelsea only playing 3 of their next ten games at home I felt this would be an advantage but now even this looks a forlorn hope. I'm slowly coming round to the view that season will not finish.
If this did happen, how should the league placings be determined. Who should get CL spots and should Man City's ban be carried over?
Should Liverpool just be handed the PL Trophy?
This raises a lot of questions.
At first it appeared that the season could be completed by playing behind closed doors. With Chelsea only playing 3 of their next ten games at home I felt this would be an advantage but now even this looks a forlorn hope. I'm slowly coming round to the view that season will not finish.
If this did happen, how should the league placings be determined. Who should get CL spots and should Man City's ban be carried over?
Should Liverpool just be handed the PL Trophy?
This raises a lot of questions.