Dawning of a new era on the Shed End

Mate. Bluebeard was a lad during the blitz not 20 years ago

 
Both BB's were fantastic on the old CSR, I likes the links etc too. It was the Chelsea forum I joined, and its still alive. Who's been looking after it?

 
If you could see me now, Loz, you'd be more inclined to believe I was a lad during the battle of the Somme. Luckily I wasn't, as I think I'd have caused much confusion, preferring to shoot the French rather than the Germans. And any stray scousers who might have been around.

Still, I can console myself with the thought that at the age of 58 I've got more hair than you, lol.

 
Some great posters back in the old days, used to have such a laugh.

BoulderBollocks, Katznutz, Brian M, Jane, Rizza, Aussie Dave, Geezer, G4, Liam, Ossie13 (?), Henry, Gee Bee, Just, and so many more...

 
Some great posters back in the old days, used to have such a laugh.

BoulderBollocks, Katznutz, Brian M, Jane, Rizza, Aussie Dave, Geezer, G4, Liam, Ossie13 (?), Henry, Gee Bee, Just, and so many more...

And Tim W!

If you'd been in the trenches, I'd have nursed you back to health, we would have had a love child and called it PloKoon!

 
Ha  Gee bee - the whitest crazy rasta man ever born.

 
That's fine with me if it's ok with you.
 I couldn't change it exactly as it would be a duplicate so have added 1905 for now - I can change that to something else for you if you want.

 
Can we start a petition to get Geezer back as well?

 
Not sure if anyone wants me back, but I promise to be on my bestish behaviour :-)
Yes old BB we want you back. :JC_doubleup:

Mike O , Pauly, goose, lauren,Chippy, those were the days eh.

 
Last edited by a moderator:
 I couldn't change it exactly as it would be a duplicate so have added 1905 for now - I can change that to something else for you if you want.
No that's fine thanks. But fuqque me sideways,,I've just realised I'm older than BlueBeard.

 
Both BB's were fantastic on the old CSR, I likes the links etc too. It was the Chelsea forum I joined, and its still alive. Who's been looking after it?
Yeah, or new BB is only good at drinking and getting laid. Oh how the old BBs must be frowning at him. A great example of how this forum has deteriorated (damn, that's one tough word to spell when you're drunk).

 
as I recall he was 

seriously easy goin'
1097290-i_see_what_you_did_there_su.jpg


 
Seriously, this is the best thread since ages. Or I'm drunk. Possibly both.

 
Back
Top