Dawning of a new era on the Shed End

Can I change my username to g3.7 with a full-stop?

I think we should have a piss-up so we can all buy Gordon a drink. Oh and get Cubano Pete back. 

 
Can I change my username to g3.7 with a full-stop?

I think we should have a piss-up so we can all buy Gordon a drink. Oh and get Cubano Pete back. 
How about you go with gullit 4 I hear that's available. 

 
Dare I say Tambling, Star,  Fraser, and Terry Teivans. Paul really had a great crew at the CSR. 

 
Dare I say Tambling, Star,  Fraser, and Terry Teivans. Paul really had a great crew at the CSR.
Star is still around. He was on here a couple of nights ago.

 
what about sofa manager and his love of all things portuguese?

let's be having you fernando.

 
Last edited by a moderator:
Did Priesty get a mention ?  his match reports were great. Had his own website too.

 
Christ on a bike - have you lot been in the match day thread today ?

Time the fight back began, two massive games coming up

 
Whatever happened to Thunderdan?


pobis.jpg


 
Droogba, meet ThunderDan.  ThunderDan, meet Droogba.  You are both Good Eggs.

Note to TD : this is the highest praise a Brit can use to extol the virtues of someone!

 
Droogba, meet ThunderDan.  ThunderDan, meet Droogba.  You are both Good Eggs.

Note to TD : this is the highest praise a Brit can use to extol the virtues of someone!
I wouldn't have known that...

Is a bad egg especially bad?

 
Back
Top