DEDICATIONS

Status
Not open for further replies.

moi

Welcome back, twin! XXX
Messages
32,538
Reaction score
5,744
Here are some songs I have chosen for Shed End members. Feel free to add some of your own.

This is for Val:

This one's for Big Jock:

Here's one for Loz:

And, of course, one for (need you ask) Geezer:

 
One for Mod and Sweet Waffle, who seem to share a taste for this;

And one for The Moos:

 
For PloKoon (whose Avatar I have warmed to) and Ruh Buh Juh

 
And for everyone's favourite smurf ....

 
For Sexelk, in the (faint) hope of weaning him off Céline Dion!

 
For Lofty whose name must have been taken loads of times!

 
Gems for Gem - two versions because I couldn't decide which you'd like!

 
This is for MadMac - memories of home!

Struggling to find something for the Oeuf McCroissant! Help needed here!

 
Thank you very much Moi

One for you Ca Plane Pour Moi - Plastic Bertrand - sorry about the lyrics.....

 
And FINALLY ( because it's past my bedtime) one for Maksimov:

 
OK I know I said I was going to bed, but I couldn't sleep so I got up again. Here's one for a recent member, Aesthetic Relic from Ireland.

 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top