Dire Straits

Status
Not open for further replies.

Liam

Members AF
Messages
3,472
Reaction score
2,090
The first two albums were pretty good but I think the music suffered when they started chasing commercial success.

 
Yeah Arsenal may offer a club record 15 million pounds for Arshavin, 15 million a club record for a squad of that caliber is unbelievable.

Did Arsenal not pay about £20m for Reyes?
 
Yeah Arsenal may offer a club record 15 million pounds for Arshavin, 15 million a club record for a squad of that caliber is unbelievable.Did Arsenal not pay about £20m for Reyes?
I think it could have reached around 18m but never did, I think they paid him and Wiltford the same amount which was around 13m.

 
The first two albums were pretty good but I think the music suffered when they started chasing commercial success.
Thank you, thank you, Liam! I only opened this post because I thught it was about Mark Knopfler!

 
Will this topic be moved to the most pointless band ever thread ?

I hate Dire Straits but the last chance saloon and up sh*t creek aren't too bad some Sunday afternoons.................

 
Will this topic be moved to the most pointless band ever thread ? I hate Dire Straits but the last chance saloon and up sh*t creek aren't too bad some Sunday afternoons.................
You hate Dire Straits? <_<

 
i was waiting for you to comment Mod!

 
<_< I'm not too sure if he was either!

 
Last edited by a moderator:
With posts like that, there could be a new 'most pointless poster ever thread' <_<
I take it you're a fan then? :D

Would you prefer if I changed it to 'Radiohead'?

 
Maybe Yngwie Malmsteen or Thin Lizzy? :D

 
Last edited by a moderator:
Maybe Yngwie Malmsteen or Thin Lizzy? :D
No, because without Yngwie Malmsteen the whole shred genre probably wouldn't exist.

And without Thin Lizzy, the NWOBHM would probably never have happened.

Not that that would necessarily be a bad thing D:

 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top