"Money for nothing" just says it allThe first two albums were pretty good but I think the music suffered when they started chasing commercial success.
dire post :lol:The first two albums were pretty good but I think the music suffered when they started chasing commercial success.
Yeah Arsenal may offer a club record 15 million pounds for Arshavin, 15 million a club record for a squad of that caliber is unbelievable.
Did Arsenal not pay about £20m for Reyes?
Love this oneThe first two albums were pretty good but I think the music suffered when they started chasing commercial success.
I think it could have reached around 18m but never did, I think they paid him and Wiltford the same amount which was around 13m.Yeah Arsenal may offer a club record 15 million pounds for Arshavin, 15 million a club record for a squad of that caliber is unbelievable.Did Arsenal not pay about £20m for Reyes?
Thank you, thank you, Liam! I only opened this post because I thught it was about Mark Knopfler!The first two albums were pretty good but I think the music suffered when they started chasing commercial success.
What do Muse have to do with this?Will this topic be moved to the most pointless band ever thread ?
You hate Dire Straits? <_<Will this topic be moved to the most pointless band ever thread ? I hate Dire Straits but the last chance saloon and up sh*t creek aren't too bad some Sunday afternoons.................
With posts like that, there could be a new 'most pointless poster ever thread' <_<What do Muse have to do with this?
I take it you're a fan then?With posts like that, there could be a new 'most pointless poster ever thread' <_<
No, because without Yngwie Malmsteen the whole shred genre probably wouldn't exist.Maybe Yngwie Malmsteen or Thin Lizzy?![]()