R richardbartlett New Signing Messages 87 Reaction score 55 May 1, 2025 #221 opps..the comeback is on!
C C3blue On the Bench Messages 963 Reaction score 1,033 May 1, 2025 #225 Great night with the forest result. Both could still happen, I sound so bad but I’d still pull the trigger. Am I a spoiled brat or what ?
Great night with the forest result. Both could still happen, I sound so bad but I’d still pull the trigger. Am I a spoiled brat or what ?
Scott Harris Legend Messages 44,848 Reaction score 33,282 May 1, 2025 #226 That was some terrible defending. Why have we just left the winger to get away and get a free cross in?
That was some terrible defending. Why have we just left the winger to get away and get a free cross in?
A alwayshopeful First Team Squad Messages 1,189 Reaction score 444 May 1, 2025 #228 their fans deserve that goal
DarkMata First Team Regular Messages 5,722 Reaction score 4,970 May 1, 2025 #229 Tosin dropping back early playing him onside.
A alwayshopeful First Team Squad Messages 1,189 Reaction score 444 May 1, 2025 #230 lets all pray spurs lose final
Sexyfootball Legend Messages 15,488 Reaction score 14,579 May 1, 2025 #232 Mad night for the English clubs - all leading by three goals as I type this. Betis now 2-0 as well
charierre An Untouchable Messages 10,899 Reaction score 7,347 May 1, 2025 #233 Palmer really has lost his mojo
WhiteWall Legend Messages 12,153 Reaction score 11,964 May 1, 2025 #235 We should still be doing this 5-1 or 6-1 tonight.
BewareoftheDrog First Team Squad Messages 1,523 Reaction score 978 May 1, 2025 #236 Forgot this was on. A thought has occured to me. We've pretty much pi**ed this competition so far and as our beloved owners are considering moving from the Bridge we could do worse than relocating to Sweden. Imagine our trophy room!!!
Forgot this was on. A thought has occured to me. We've pretty much pi**ed this competition so far and as our beloved owners are considering moving from the Bridge we could do worse than relocating to Sweden. Imagine our trophy room!!!
C Caps_Lock_King First Team Regular Messages 4,851 Reaction score 2,325 May 1, 2025 #237 Come on palmer
charierre An Untouchable Messages 10,899 Reaction score 7,347 May 1, 2025 #238 lets all pray spurs lose final Click to expand... And Man U too
A alwayshopeful First Team Squad Messages 1,189 Reaction score 444 May 1, 2025 #239 fck me palmer is so off his game ..is he at a shebeen smokin waccy baccy
C Caps_Lock_King First Team Regular Messages 4,851 Reaction score 2,325 May 1, 2025 #240 Sancho so sh*t