Only real Chelsea fans will be able to afford to visit.It made me feel proud and in touch with our club.
Absolute filth....I'm reporting this post.That's exactly what my wife said to me last night...![]()
It's both humbling and depressing how far away we are from their level.Watched Barca v Inter last night. That was proper European️. This well it’s just not, but needs must.
This is Primark EuropeanWatched Barca v Inter last night. That was proper European️. This well it’s just not, but needs must.
A Spurs Man U playoff for champions league football is disgusting.United are going to sh*tehouse their way AGAIN in Europe.
I almost wish Spurs win beat them.
Astonishing they are in the finalA Spurs Man U playoff for champions league football is disgusting.
Absolutely not, couldn't think of anything worse than Spurs winning it.United are going to sh*tehouse their way to Europe AGAIN.
I almost wish Spurs beat them.
He’s getting man marked but he will learn from this!!Tyrique not having much luck so far, they are quick shutting him down