Remodez
An Untouchable
- Messages
- 8,770
- Reaction score
- 2,894
Isn't it 100m for like 3 players?Weird how hardly any of these deals to Saudi have a transfer fee mentioned, wonder what it'll go down as on our books
Isn't it 100m for like 3 players?Weird how hardly any of these deals to Saudi have a transfer fee mentioned, wonder what it'll go down as on our books
Weird how hardly any of these deals to Saudi have a transfer fee mentioned, wonder what it'll go down as on our books
That quoted fee was a deal that would have included Lukaku. Looks like we're getting about 40m for Ziyech/Mendy/KK.Isn't it 100m for like 3 players?
Problem is that we’re overloaded in defence. Especially left footers.Expected to get more for both Ziyech and Koulibaly tbh. Ziyech is good to get off the books but Koulibaly could have been useful. But I guess we are really, really leaning into building a team with purely youngsters. Fair enough that but could go either way.
Should really have got more for KK but it's still a fine deal otherwise.That quoted fee was a deal that would have included Lukaku. Looks like we're getting about 40m for Ziyech/Mendy/KK.
With his salary i think we've done well to get as much as we have for KKShould really have got more for KK but it's still a fine deal otherwise.
I agree. I would have been happy to take anything for Koulibaly, it was his wages I wanted off the books more than anything.With his salary i think we've done well to get as much as we have for KK
Good is underselling him, he was genuinely world class in the calendar year 2021.Well that one is pretty much done then! Was good for just over a year, wish him the best.
Mmm…. Not convinced by the world classGood is underselling him, he was genuinely world class in the calendar year 2021.
I don't agree that team was defense first, I remember Carragher did some analysis on us away at the Ethiad and we were playing ridiculously high with us always a sloppy pass away from facing a pretty open counter attack.Mmm…. Not convinced by the world class
He had a fairy tale season, go of the champions league campaign etc.
But played in a defence first team and well protected. He did well in the system , which is all we could ask for, but big picture - I am not sure he was ever world class.