FIFA 11

Status
Not open for further replies.
Anonymous has said they have nothing to do with it as a group, though they dont deny it could be one of their members. The Xbox rumour has been refuted already gem, the PSN hack was down to corner cutting and laziness in their security and the Xbox routines are much more stringent. Maybe having to pay for the service has been worthwhile after all...

 
You need to get Gem in your team, you will seriously kick arse then!

 
Had a bit of fun earlier making my own little dynasty with Man City's £100million transfer budget. My team is pretty epic, I think.

-------------------Hart

--Richards--Alex-------Kolo--Clichy

----------Rodwell------Yaya

--Silva----------Aguero-------Modric

------------------Dzeko

Also bought De Bruyne, for the hell of it :P

 
Had a bit of fun earlier making my own little dynasty with Man City's £100million transfer budget. My team is pretty epic, I think.

-------------------Hart

--Richards--Alex-------Kolo--Clichy

----------Rodwell------Yaya

--Silva----------Aguero-------Modric

------------------Dzeko

Also bought De Bruyne, for the hell of it :P
Haha lovely.

I get tired of playing as Chelsea in Manager Mode because it can get too easy, but I like doing them in the summer when we're looking at all these players who might join us.

I'll be starting a new one in a week or so when I get my PS3 back on the internet, I guess I'll be buying Modric, Lukaku, De Bruyne, and Neymar...and maybe some Porto players!

 
I'm surprised you found time in-between your 5 million tweets this evening!
You're following me on Twitter?! Or is that through The Shed's account?

And Twitter is just habit now. I tweet so often through the day it's completely natural to me!

 
Have been playing Real Madrid on manager mode. That team is totally awesome. Played legendary a few times and won. Incredibly frustrating though when you dont get the ball for minutes together.

 
Anyone got any ideas for a team to do a manager mode with? I have too much player loyalty to rebuild Chelsea (I can't sell Lamps and Drogs!) and similarly, teams like Chelsea, Madrid, Barca, etc. can get boring. That being said, I also have never liked picking a team in the lowest division either.

Looking for a team with a modest transfer budget I guess so I can load up on some youngsters (and raid Chelsea muahaha!) and just let them all develop. Any thoughts?

 
Take a championship side and get them into Premier League, I done that its pretty fun - play on world class or higher as well to make it at least more challenging!

 
Take a championship side and get them into Premier League, I done that its pretty fun - play on world class or higher as well to make it at least more challenging!
Cheers. You can call me Brendan Rodgers now, because I'm taking the Swans up!

Kept Borini on their roster, made Sinclair the captain, got PVA on loan, and bought Josh for 2million! However, moves for Chabolah (I created him) and Bertrand were turned down, as well as Delac.

Anyone got any favorite gems that would be good for a team on Swansea's budget (got about 8m right now)?

 
ah great choice, I might use them as well thinking about starting a new one!

Theres always the whole of England u21 to have a look at! Bruma might be worth going for? how much is sturridge worth?

 
If you follow the MLS/USA national team at all, there are some good young defenders out there, I bought one of them (Omar Gonzalez from LA) for about 1.5. Brought in PVA, Josh, Conor Wickham, Lalkovic, and Maurice Edu (my "big" transfer) to add to my Sinclair, Borini, and Allen lineup. Still some time left in the window, trying to get this GK from Huddlesfield, plus seeing what other loans there are to be had. Wilshere was available for loan but it was a high wage.

A lot of the players I wanted to put in offers for "just joined their club" aka they are super young, so I wasn't able to get any of them. I also doubt Thiago Alcantara moving from Barca to Swansea. :)

Won my first 2 league games so far, but already out of the League Cup after Cardiff and Bellamy beat me 3-1....I'm sure the fans would love me for that loss in my 2nd game, oops!

Regarding the rest of Chelsea, Bruma was like 3.5, Kakuta was 6.5, and Sturridge I think had to be at least as much as Kakuta. I only bought Josh from them, had to take PVA and Lalkovic on loan. Hopefully I can get Bertrand next season.

 
Last edited by a moderator:
ill start one after my shower with swansea as well, be fun to do it! what difficulty you on?

 
ill start one after my shower with swansea as well, be fun to do it! what difficulty you on?
I'm only on Professional, probably where I will stay for now, winning games 3-2 or 1-0 atm. Let me know if you find any good ones out there.

 
I'm only on Professional, probably where I will stay for now, winning games 3-2 or 1-0 atm. Let me know if you find any good ones out there.
Probably start tomorrow, didnt manage to get it going today as im really tired but yeah will do! I'll be playing on World Class just to make it interesting!

 
I might have a go tomorow if I can drag myself off football manager. Who's worth keeping in the Swansea team?

 
So I checked to see who Chelsea has been buying in this season, it's pretty funny:

Jonny Evans

Phil Jagielka

Diego Forlan (Drogba, Torres, Nico, Sturridge, Kalou all still there!)

Zabaleta

 
My Swansea team after a few seasons, mostly simmed the first ones till the end time to play it serious now!

------------------------Turnbull

Coleman--------Djorou--Jones-------Enrique

------------------------Muamba

----------Albrighton------------McEachran

-----------------------De Bruyne

-------------Sturridge-----------Lukaku

 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top