FIFA 12

Status
Not open for further replies.
Had my first chance at a Career on World Class. I can't keep a clean sheet to save my life, had to come back from 2-0 down in the first game of the season (combination of Mata and Sturridge saved me, winning 3-2 in the dying minutes).

----------------------Cech

--Boss-------Luiz------------JT-----Cole

-------------------Busquets

---Schweinsteiger--------Lampard

--Hulk----------Sturridge---------Mata

I'm in a pickle at the moment though. Danny is scoring for fun, but he's only playing as Torres got injured for 8 weeks in pre-season, but now Torres is back, and came on as a sub against Manure, AND SCORED an 81st minute 3-3 equaliser. Sold Drogba, Essien, Kalou and a few others for a total of about £50million, hence why I could afford Busquets (excellent signing so far, pretty pacy, great tackler, great passer as well), Schweinsteiger (another excellent signing (which I expected), his long range passing is beyond belief, I can pick out Mata/Ashley from the other side of the pitch 9/10) and Hulk (best of the lot, seriously flying down the right, cuts in on his left foot, absolutely wellies it, and has a cracking cross as well). Loaned out most of the youngsters, held on to Romeu, Josh, Lukaku (who I'm not that impressed with, though I haven't given him a proper run out), Bertrand etc. Loving it though, wonderful game.

 
How do you even play World Class? I play on semi-pro and win every game 9/10-0 but professional feels like such a step up. :sad:

 
Last edited by a moderator:
Speed is key, hence the signing of Hulk, pass it around and be patient with it, then when the time is right give it to your quick winger (Sturridge, Mata, Hulk, Neymar whoever) and they can skin the full back 8/10. Then if you have someone like Sturridge or Hulk, cut inside onto their stronger foot every now and then and have a pop, nearly always troubles the keeper, possible rebound to your oncoming centre forward.

 
Guys , Who are the best young players who develop very well yet are very cheap ? When we manage a small club with less transfer outlay , this would be really helpful .

 
Just started playing ultimate team, it is unbelievably addictive!!! Decided to be very unoriginal and go for a la liga/spanish team mainly so i could get Torres firing up front and hopefully be able to afford some of his supporting crew around him. Team hasnt quite shaped up that way, looking something like this at present:

-------------Diego Lopez

--arbeloa----Aibiol----some random 81 brazilian guy---enrique

-------------Sahin

------Carzola----------mata

------------Pastore

-------suarez------Rossi

Just mata, my first big purchase. hoping to eventually add pique into the D, Alonso into CDM, David Villa into RM, Fabregas/iniesta/xavi into CAM and have torres and someone like Higuain/ benzema up front with him.

Once that is accomplished going to make myself a premier league team.

Word of warning dont start playing this as it is unbelievably addictive!!!

 
I started Ultimate team recently too....I'm sick of getting sh*t players in packs though.

I built up some coins and I've started my Chelsea spree. So far got Lukaku, Sturridge, Meireles, Mikel, Kalou, Ivanovic, Bertrand, Fereira, Ramires, Luiz, Anelka, Malouda. Luiz was the most exxy of that lot, costing me nearly 10,000 coins.

 
I started Ultimate team recently too....I'm sick of getting sh*t players in packs though.

I built up some coins and I've started my Chelsea spree. So far got Lukaku, Sturridge, Meireles, Mikel, Kalou, Ivanovic, Bertrand, Fereira, Ramires, Luiz, Anelka, Malouda. Luiz was the most exxy of that lot, costing me nearly 10,000 coins.
Bloody hell that is a decent team for 10,000 coins.

Just use packs for coin fodder. I've bought around 15 packs and so far the only good players I've got has been Hernandez and Bale (very trucking lucky to get Bale)

But most players I use as fodder and put them straight into the trade pile.

These are my two teams. In my Barclays team I've also got Lukaku on the bench. Makes a very decent super sub.

35a51l2.jpg


2sai1bt.jpg


Sorry that this post was pic heavy(ish).

 
Last edited by a moderator:
I actually said I got Luiz himself for nearly 10,000 coins. The rest obviously cost less individually (but a decent amount combined)

The only good players I've drawn from packs are Sagna and Benzema.

I have a Serie-A team made up entirely of Italian players. Also have a Chelsea team (not full yet), an EPL team, a Bundesliga team, an overall 'best' team and a few others.

 
i have done a lot of packs and best player i have gotten is kompany. Its really starting to piss me off but i keep doing it because i feel i deserve a good one now!!!

 
Looks like we are talking about packets so I'm going to let you all in on my successful packet. I got hulk and in form hummels in one pack sold them on for a combined 140k.

 
Last night I bought the players gold packs and bugger all. But ended up with 20k coins and bought Grevhinio and Dzeko. Again my spelling ignore it.

 
This is the best out of my 3 FUT teams:

ultimateteam.png


I got a bit addicted for a while

 
After getting complete bo**ocks in all my packs up until this point...I hit the jackpot today.

Pack 1: Gold premium

- Pato

Pack 2: Gold premium

- Mascherano

- Some 68 rated silver rare...with 93 pace

Pack 3: Jumbo

- Only an in form David Silva.

 
After getting complete bo**ocks in all my packs up until this point...I hit the jackpot today.

Pack 1: Gold premium

- Pato

Pack 2: Gold premium

- Mascherano

- Some 68 rated silver rare...with 93 pace

Pack 3: Jumbo

- Only an in form David Silva.
In form David Silva?! Bloody hell, well done mate. How much does he sell for?

 
400k plus

I think I'll sell him, because I'd be set coin wise and could buy some very good players...but at the same time, it's by far the best card I have ever got (and probably will ever get) from a pack....and it would tear me up to let him go.

 
Cam you should sell him, his price is only going to go down, you can always buy another one when the price deflates. You'll be set if you sell him.

 
After getting complete bo**ocks in all my packs up until this point...I hit the jackpot today.

Pack 1: Gold premium

- Pato

Pack 2: Gold premium

- Mascherano

- Some 68 rated silver rare...with 93 pace

Pack 3: Jumbo

- Only an in form David Silva.
This is the best out of my 3 FUT teams:



I got a bit addicted for a while
Screw the both of you. I've never had an inform player. I bought 5 packs in the last happy hour and got bugger all.

 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top