FIFA 13 and PES 2013

Status
Not open for further replies.
Agreed. Though Lamps already dropped from an 86 to an 84 when they did their roster update back in January.

 
Terry and Lampard should probably go down a few as well as Cole, I want Mata to certainly go higher of course (particularly his vision). Ramires and Ivanovic certainly higher.
I disagree about Terry, I thought he had another great season, and showed why he's still one of the best CB's in the world.

As for which games, before Fifa 08 I always played PES, then it switched, but I may go back to PES, the EA servers are poor, and the AI in pro clubs is extremely poor. Also they don't seem to have improved much, Pitching the impact engine and battle for posession as new features is extremely cheeky as they were both the focus points last year. Saying that I'll end up buying it anyway, maybe just get both.

 
Rambo's 79 is ridiculous, should be 82/83.

They need to improve the speed of Mata, Rambo, Nando and Studge though, ridiculously slow.

 
82 or 83 sounds about right for Ramires. It's laughable that he's the worst of the 'regular' midfielders on Chelsea's roster.

The game has him pretty fast already, though I agree that another bump or two would be more accurate. Sturridge is already something like 88 on speed, which I think is reasonable.

They definitely knocked Nando's speed down a little in FIFA 12, and I think it should go back up.

On Mata, I actually think his ratings are pretty accurate. If I recall correctly, he's got great acceleration, and good - but not stellar - sprint speed. That's how he is in real life.

 
Last edited by a moderator:
After a couple years of being pretty badass, watch them nerf Hazard because we signed him...still can't believe we signed him haha.

 
For those of you who are interested, The first version of PES 2013 demo will be released tomorrow.

 
I heard Fifa 13 has integrated the international game into career mode. You can be a manager that moves from a club team to a national team or a player that gets called up. Thats cool. I also saw that they have expanded the transfer mode where you can offer players to make up for cash. That is something that make the game better.

 
I play a lot of games, but I still feel it is too hard to do anything neat with the ball around a defender. It's hard for me to do with even Messi, Ronaldo, Neymar, etc. I'm not saying it should be "tap X to nutmeg a guy then go straight into a spin-move", but I think the games would benefit from a little more excitement being injected into them.

And please fix free kicks and make them fun again, while also increasing the amount given in any game.

 
I wish they made a football game with a total career mode where you start off as a young kid, practise to play for a local team when you're young, try to get a shot a slightly bigger team, reach a level where there might be scouts watching games, impress them and get a trial for some professional team, then do your best to ultimately reach the top of the world.

A game where you also could tell the FA to go f*ck themselves.

 
I'd really love to see time of day change in matches. Say, if a game kicks off at 3pm in December, at kick off it should be sunlight but towards half 4 onwards it should be getting dark. Maybe change it to a dusk/night sky at half time.

Agree with Moos about having a total career mode from Youth Acadamy or something.

Also wanted International call ups in Career Mode which I'm really looking forward to.

Maybe also the ability to upload and crop a picture of you for your Virtual Pro/Created Player instead of the one they create themselves.

 
Stuff like daylight changes would be cool, but I'm fine omitting that bit of realism and instead getting some gameplay fixes.

Also, they really need to get the Ukrainian League, or at least Shahktar, in the game. Some great prospects I always want to buy that aren't in the game!

Dinamo Zagreb would also be appreciated.

 
FIFA 13 on the xbox for me. here in the states you get a steel book cover if you pre-order the game and "24 gold packs to build your dream team" looks like I am off to Gamestop tomorrow.

 
I didn't pre-order last year, and I got into ultimate big time, and I wish I'd got the free-packs...so I guess I'll have to pre-order this year. I intend to buy 0 packs with real money this year.

 
I didn't pre-order last year, and I got into ultimate big time, and I wish I'd got the free-packs...so I guess I'll have to pre-order this year. I intend to buy 0 packs with real money this year.
We both know, that's just not going to happen :rolleyes:

 
haha maybe

They better fix the stupid impact engine in 13 though. I am so sick of my centre forward and my striker running into each other and lying on the floor for half an hour. EA seems to think the players are too stupid to see another person a metre away and avoid him. All my favourite formations play with a centre forward, so I get it all the freaking time.

 
Impossible to get a good UT without spending money unless you got some major patience or luck getting a very rare card!

Manager mode should be really fun now though with the added transfer interactions and such + the international stuff

 
For some time now I've been playing the manager mode in FIFA12 controlling Chelsea of course. I've bought lot of players we've been linked to in real life and who we've actually bought. After first season Hazard wanted out-had to sell, Mata wanted out-had to sell and now on the second season Ramires wants out because he is not finding life in London very nice...Ivan is also bugging me about not playing. :smile:

Waiting for Fifa13. PES-games have been only good for "Friday-friends-beer" type of playing. It is too 'arcade' for my liking.

 
For some time now I've been playing the manager mode in FIFA12 controlling Chelsea of course. I've bought lot of players we've been linked to in real life and who we've actually bought. After first season Hazard wanted out-had to sell, Mata wanted out-had to sell and now on the second season Ramires wants out because he is not finding life in London very nice...Ivan is also bugging me about not playing. :smile:

Waiting for Fifa13. PES-games have been only good for "Friday-friends-beer" type of playing. It is too 'arcade' for my liking.
I hope they tone that down in 12, the whole "players forcing transfers" thing. Too realistic for me, as it takes away from the fun. I had a Dortmund manager mode going on, and right in January of my 2nd year, as I was buying some guys to strengthen my squad for a CL run, Gotze and Hummels both forced a move away. I never played that file again.

 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top