Fifa 14

Status
Not open for further replies.
Does anyone know if these specs on a laptop are good enough to run Fifa 15 on the highest settings?

CPU: Intel Core i5 2410M @2.30GHz 2.30GHz

RAM: 8 GB

OS: Windows 7 64-bit

Video card: AMD Radeonâ„¢ HD 6630M

Fifa 15 minimum and recommended system requirements:

Recommended Specifications:

    OS: Windows V/7/8/8.1 -64-bit
    CPU: Intel i5-2550K @ 3.4Ghz
    RAM: 8GB
    Hard Drive Space Required: 15.0 GB
    Supported Video Cards:TI Radeon HD 6870, NVIDIA GTX 460
    DirectX: 11.0

Minimum Required Specifications:    OS: Windows V/7/8/8.1 -64-bit
    CPU: Intel Q6600 Core2 Quad @ 2.4Ghz
    RAM: 4GB
    Hard Drive Space Required: 15.0 GB
    Minimum Supported Video Cards: ATI Radeon HD 5770, NVIDIA GTX 650
    DirectX: 11.0
 
Last edited by a moderator:
PES have let me down too many times before. Any PES fan knows that from now until November is a long time for things to go wrong.

But a new console, so I will give them a chance as I will be bored of FIFA after 6 weeks
Yeah I've bought every PES and traded all the current gen ones within a few weeks, terrible games. Seems it's got much better thankfully

 
Anyone have Fifa 14 on PS3? I fancy playing some games this evening.

My playstation username thing is Timelord87CW if u want to play

 
I'm on xbox one and make video's on youtube if any fellow fans want to play some fifa be sure to add me- oihendo also check my youtube under the same name thanks.

 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top