Anyone play it on PC?Does anyone play Fifa 14 on the PS3? I've been playing a lot of those drop-in pro club matches, but would be nice to play with some people who aren't annoying kids.
That is one of the best videos I have ever seen lmao
Career mode with Chelsea is so easy, you don't even have to spend any money. Well, apart from the players the game loans out but doesn't bring back for some reason such as Piazon, PVA, Hazard, etc.Total Spending: 45.9M
Total Transfer Revenue: 66.7M
Net profit of just under 21M which isn't too bad, managed to shift some overpaid players off the wage bill and brought in some very promising young talent, Sneijder being the only signing over the age of 20.
Squad is probably of similar strength for this season with me keeping Lukaku in the squad (who scored a hattrick against Hull).
The 21M profit plus the 40M or so I had to begin with is being saved for next season for a top striker (unless I can get Lewy for free at end of contract) and a top CB to replace JT.
Seasons, which is just a normal head to head match is what you want. You can't stop the downloading updates, it's automatic and necessary in order to play online. You just have to keep adjusting your formation/team every week.HELP!!
I've just got it and I just want to play a normal online game against some fat kid in Germany... No tournament or ultimate team or create a player or whatever. Also I'd like for it not to keep downloading the 'online team' as it re-sets my formation, team and gives me Mata back.
HELP! It was so easy on 12 & 13, hope I've not wasted money on buying 14it'll be sold if those functions are no longer available.
Thank you! PS3 by the way..!
Chelsea's loaning policy literally broke FIFA's system they were using, so we end up with loaned players not counting towards our team. I usually have to go in and shift some youth players I will sell anyways to a random team so that I have room for guys I would like to have such as Piazon and Thorgan.Career mode with Chelsea is so easy, you don't even have to spend any money. Well, apart from the players the game loans out but doesn't bring back for some reason such as Piazon, PVA, Hazard, etc.
It's been broken since Fifa 13, I remember having the do the same thing on there as well. I would have thought they had enough time to fix it for this version.Chelsea's loaning policy literally broke FIFA's system they were using, so we end up with loaned players not counting towards our team. I usually have to go in and shift some youth players I will sell anyways to a random team so that I have room for guys I would like to have such as Piazon and Thorgan.
Thanks Remodez, much apprecaited. I bought it for £2.000 on eBay and I'll sell it again if I can't play how I want. I'll try it tonight. So flippin' annoying about the squads, does that mean I can't play Matic?! The squads haven't been updated yet, I assume they're going to be done pretty quick sharpish? Not that I'm expecting you to know... I apprecaite you're just passing the info on.Can't believe you have to keep changing the team/formation, whats the point in doing it in team management in that case? Pffft. Piss off EA!!Seasons, which is just a normal head to head match is what you want. You can't stop the downloading updates, it's automatic and necessary in order to play online. You just have to keep adjusting your formation/team every week.
You're going to wish you didn't spend money on it regardless, such a frustrating game.
I think you might be looking at the wrong squad. The squads on seasons are constantly updated, Matic, Salah, no Mata. The squad where you go to create your own formations, tactics, etc have to be manually updated by selecting "download updates".Thanks Remodez, much apprecaited. I bought it for £2.000 on eBay and I'll sell it again if I can't play how I want. I'll try it tonight. So flippin' annoying about the squads, does that mean I can't play Matic?! The squads haven't been updated yet, I assume they're going to be done pretty quick sharpish? Not that I'm expecting you to know... I apprecaite you're just passing the info on.
Can't believe you have to keep changing the team/formation, whats the point in doing it in team management in that case? Pffft. Piss off EA!!