The Stones in 1962 ... wow. Around that time, like Bluebeard my parents would have taken me to see a show while on holiday, usually down in Devon or Cornwall.
Thankfully I was never subjected to a Scourser's Night, but I do remember seeing Susan Maughan (canny wee lass), who I think was on the bill at the Tommy Cooper show. We also went to see Max Bygraves and (I think) Bob Monkhouse among others. For some reason Susan Maughan is the only singer I can remember from way back then. But I strongly suspect that Frank Ifield might have featured somewhere.
Thankfully I was never subjected to a Scourser's Night, but I do remember seeing Susan Maughan (canny wee lass), who I think was on the bill at the Tommy Cooper show. We also went to see Max Bygraves and (I think) Bob Monkhouse among others. For some reason Susan Maughan is the only singer I can remember from way back then. But I strongly suspect that Frank Ifield might have featured somewhere.